Recap: Renand Stimpy2x 12 Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen
Ren and Stimpy are Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen, thousands of years ago, in 1856; after demands from Stimpy, the two are sent out into the tundras, jungles, forests and deserts of Canada to colonize it.
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen contains examples of...
- Captain Obvious: Stimpy regarding the Kodiak marmoset.Stimpy: Oh my God! He's killing us!
- The Chew Toy: Once again Ren recieves the brunt of the episode's Amusing Injuries .
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: The other Yaksmen are left behind with the women. Ren, of course, is jealous.
- Continuity Cameo: The Crocostimpys from "Untamed World" appear during the RCKY Anthem.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Dear God, that anthem!
- Eat Dirt Cheap: When they run out of food, our heroes decide to dig for Canada's greatest natural resource - Dirt.
- Follow the Bouncing Ball: At one point in the RCKY Anthem, with Ren's head as the ball.
- Heroic BSOD: Ren has a short one in the desert.
- Killer Rabbit: The Kodiak marmoset, the world's largest smallest primate.
- Oh Canada: Saying that this episode's portrayal of the Great White North is inaccurate is putting it mildly. Of course, John K. is Canadian himself, so he gets a free pass.
- Sound Effect Bleep: A loud fart noise covers up the "hell" in the RCKY Anthem. Though, if you're good at reading lips, you can tell what he said.