Recap / Renand Stimpy2x 08 Monkey See Monkey Dont Fake Dad
Monkey See, Monkey Don't
R&S disguise themselves as monkeys to have a better life in the zoo.Fake Dad
The pair adopt a big, brawny convict named Kowalski.
Monkey See, Monkey Don't contains examples of...
- And Starring: "Introducing Filthy"
- Ass in a Lion Skin: Or rather, a cat and a chihuahua in monkey suits.
- Evolving Credits: For the first time, the "Created By John Kricfalusi" credit was excluded from the opening sequence, and was instead buried in the closing credits. It did re-appear in the opening a few more times after this, before the change was made permanent in the second episode of season 3.
- I Know Mortal Kombat: Ren claims to know all about monkeys because "I've seen every Tarzan movie ever made."
- The Other Darrin: Not counting bumpers, this is the first cartoon to feature Billy West as Ren.
Fake Dad contains examples of...
- Broken Record: "GOODBYE, DADDY!"
- Getting Crap Past the Radar:
Stimpy: "Be nice to the product of your loins."
- Hulk Speak: What few words Kowalski speaks are these.
- My Favorite Shirt: After Ren hits Kowalski over the head with a spoon for smoking, he gets mad and crunches some of Ren's stuff to dust, including his favorite couch, his favorite TV, and his favorite friend (Stimpy).
- Rage Breaking Point: Ren after trying to burp Kowalski for 36 weeks straight to no avail, only to have him unleash a loud belch that blows all his fur off.
Ren: Alright, that's EET! I've had all I can STAND from you KOWALSKIIIIII!!!!!
- Real Men Eat Meat: Kowalski requests and receives a meat-on-meat sandwich and a glass of meat to wash it down with.