The second episode of The Ren & Stimpy Show
Ren is tired, but Stimpy insists on a story. So he tells his own version of the story of Robin Hood
with Ren as "Robin Hoek" and Stimpy as... everyone else.Nurse Stimpy
Ren gets sick with some disease, and Stimpy works day and night to help him. By the end, Ren is cured, but Stimpy catches the disease instead and so Nurse Ren vows vengeance on all the suffering and icky-tasting medicine he'd been put through.
Robin Hoek provides examples of:
- All Just a Dream: Subverted, much to Ren's horror, when he sees Stimpy dressed as Maid Moron in bed next to him in the ending.
- Early-Bird Cameo: From George Liquor as the Sherriff of Dodge City.
- Lemony Narrator: Stimpy, who just seems to be making things up as he goes along or can't even remember what happens in the story.
- Rapunzel Nose Hair: "Maid Moron" lowers a very long nose hair to allow Robin Hoek to ascend to her tower.
- The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You: An in-universe example with Ren.
- Overly-Long Gag: Stimpy running back and forth across the countryside to play multiple character roles, set to the tune of Johann Strauss' "Tritsch-Tratsch-Polka"/
- Wholesome Crossdresser: In-story Stimpy, who has to high-tail it back and forth across the countryside playing every other role.
- Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe: George Liquor (as the Sheriff) talks like this when he's defeated by Ren.
Nurse Stimpy provides examples of: