A new intern named Thomas the Goat gets hired to work at the park for college credit -- right in the middle of an epic battle between the main characters and nearly all the enemies they made in the series so far.
* BigBad: Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr.
* BigNo: Yelled two times consecutive times by both GBF Sr. and Jr. after Thomas signed the contract, and GBF Jr.'s LastWords after his plan failed and disappointing his father.
* CallBack: and MythologyGag s, too!
* ChasteToons: Garrett Bobby Ferguson's son GBF Jr. It's unclear to whether the son is illegitimate, conceived before divorce, a clone, or a product of a bizarre, asexual reproduction that only this show could devise (knowing this show, it's probably the latter).
* GondorCallsForAid: Just as GBF Sr. and other villains are revived, Skips summons Gary, Death, Techmo, the God of Basketball and the Guardians of Eternal Youth to the park crew.
* InMediasRes: The episode starts with the park already destroyed and everyone other than Mordecai and Rigby brainwashed.
* TheIntern: [[SixthRanger Thomas]].
* LegionOfDoom: The bad guys that got killed over the past 3 seasons all led by GBF Jr.
* RousingSpeech: Mordecai launch an inspiring speech to the outnumbered park crew and their allies as they prepare face off GBF and his army.
-->'''Mordecai''': It's not about defeating them anymore. It's about standing up to them and fighting. I for one am not just gonna hand over everything that I care about to some floating head that wants revenge on us. I'm not backing down, and I don't think you oughta back down either! Today we fight! We fight for the park!
* ShoutOut: [[DragonBall The junior of a previous villain opening a portal to another dimension to resurrect his father and every previous evil villain. He is stopped when the newest and youngest character helps to defeat him sucking all the villains back into the portal]].
* TheTeaser: The episode opens with the park employees running for their lives and being shot by GBF Jr.