Recap / Regular Show S 03 Ep 20 Big Winner
Mordecai and Rigby give Muscle Man a fake winning lottery ticket to get back at him for always pranking them. But a warning from Skips about how seriously Muscle Man takes getting pranked when money is involved makes them scared to confess the truth to Muscle Man. Things start to get out of hand when Muscle Man starts breaking things around the park, under the belief that he can pay to replace them.
- Easily Forgiven: Muscle Man is let off the hook for damage he caused since the fake tickets have been in recall for months and all damage to lottery property will be covered. Muscle Man also forgives Mordecai and Rigby for their prank, complementing them on it, but still states they'll need health insurance for when he pranks them back.
- Gone Horribly Right: Mordecai and Rigby prank Muscle Man with a fake lottery ticket and he believes he is now rich. But their plan to immediately tell him it is a prank fails when they learn of the danger, and Muscle Man starts breaking things under the belief that he can afford to replace them.
- Graceful Loser: When Mordecai and Rigby finally confess to Muscle Man that they pranked him, he's actually very cool about it and admits they got him good.
- Implied Death Threat: After Muscle Man admits that Mordecai and Rigby got him with their prank, he asks if they have health insurance. Because they'll need full coverage when he pranks them back.
- Noodle Incident: Skips explains that the last time someone pranked Muscle Man when money was involved, Muscle Man didn't take it very well and did something to him. Skips forgets if he never "walked" or "worked" again though because he never liked the guy.
- Unstoppable Rage: When Muscle Man tries to cash in his fake lottery ticket and it is rejected he goes crazy and goes on a rampage. Armed S.W.A.T-like lottery employees try to stop him but are easily overpowered. Muscle Man only calms down when he is finally told that the ticket is a fake and he was pranked.