Recap: Regular Show S 01 Ep 06 Meat Your Maker
Mordecai and Rigby are assigned to watch over the grill, but when they burn up Benson's special-order hot dogs, the duo are forced to go into the walk-in freezer and get some back-up dogs — all of which are alive and plotting to get revenge on being eaten.
- Actor Allusion: Tim Curry literally is a hot dog who gets covered in mustard.
- Never My Fault: Rigby pins the blame over the anthropomorphic hot dogs on Benson by the end of the episode.
- Karma Houdini: And he gets away with it.
- Precision F-Strike: Considering this is on a kid's channel, this one gets by surprisingly:Mordecai: No! You pissed me off!*
- Edited for Syndication and Bowdlerization: Sadly, newer versions of the episode (and some English-speaking overseas cuts [UK and Australia]) redubbed "pissed me off" to "ticked me off." Also edited in some countries (barring the U.S. version) are the references to Mordecai being dead in the freezer.