Recap: Pony POV Series
A Fanfiction so big now it could fill a sizable tv series. And now, it has a recap section for people who forget the important plot points or want to know what this is all about. Warning, there will be unmarked spoilers for some parts.
open/close all folders
Season 0: The Discorded Ponies
- Part 1: Applejack’s Discording
CHAPTER TITLE: The Liar
EPISODE TITLE: The Truth HurtsThe first view of this series gives us Applejack and her breaking. Interestingly enough, the breaking is prefaced by AJ asserting to herself(?) that she doesn’t lie; she just is wrong sometimes or is not intending to be taken seriously. “It ain’t a lie if ya ain’t really trying to trick’em right?” We then have Discord separate the girls with the hedge maze and show AJ the visuals of a possible outcome in ‘The Grove of Truth’ to the gang’s situation. She assumes honesty must have lead to that path, accepts it as the hard future, and decides it’s not worth being honest. Nobody will care as long as they aren’t hurt. If she can’t prevent it, why not try to make it hurt less. Thus Liarjack is ‘born’ out of AJ’s desire to save everyone from the cruel truth.
- Part 2: Pinkie Pie’s Discording
CHAPTER TITLE: Not Fun
EPISODE TITLE: Not FunnyPinkie introduces herself and seemingly goes on a non sequitur. Next it starts raining chocolate, the Elements are taken by what she sees as an amusing guy, the group is separated, and suddenly she finds a balloon garden. Strangely, this garden is filled with non-stop laughter which starts inflaming Pinkie’s insecurities. Pinkie then recounts a number of instances whe she has been dismissed during events culminating with the events surrounding the surprise party from Party of One; all these memories become twisted into further feeding her fears. Alone, drowning in fear, she decides to lash out and disown laughter.
- Part 3: Rarity’s Discording
CHAPTER TITLE: Most Deserved
EPISODE TITLE: Most DeservingCuriously we see Rarity seemingly responding to questions and even to multiple personages as she tells someone to get out and then apologies to another. Obviously offended at the previous line of questioning, she defends her selection as the Element of Generosity with multiple examples of sacrificial acts and admits sometimes she does act selfishly, but what more can a mortal pony aspire to than only having a couple flaws? As the action moves to the hedge maze, we witness her immediate ire at losing her horn. This isn’t mere vanity as her livelihood and primary means of artistic expression, making objects of beauty, is heavily dependent on her telekinetic abilities. It is at this point, separated from everyone else that she comes to obstacle Discord has planted. Rarity weighs digging the jewels out first or returning after saving the world –again- and decides it will be all right to indulge in a little selfishness; it shouldn’t be too long a delay. After dislodging the singularly large stone and being reunited with her friends, she dismisses the idea that she could have misjudged the worth of this newfound treasure; she found it, she dug it out, so it’s hers by right of labor. She decides to let the selfish side she’s always had be ascendant and to forgo weighing needs.
- Part 4: Fluttershy’s Discording
CHAPTER TITLE: New Me
EPISODE TITLE: New MeUnlike her other friends, there is nothing Discord can say which can convince Fluttershy to reject her kindly disposition. Angered and impatient, he ‘taps’ her on the head. Fluttershy falls dizzy. The personality that awakens feels nothing but scorn for her companions around her. She is disgusted by the memories she has of Fluttershy being ‘a hoofmat.’ At the end, ‘Fluttercruel’ decides “it’s time to be cruel.”
- Part 5: Rainbow Dash’s Discording
CHAPTER TITLE: Choices
EPISODE TITLE: Conflict Of InterestsDiscord presents Rainbow Dash a choice: either flee the maze and he’ll save Cloudsdale, or remain in the game and Cloudsdale falls. She decides Cloudsdale’s more important, but is filled with absolute shame and regret. In contrast with most of her friends, Dash’s train of thought shows she’s retained a more coherent, sober (though flawed) rationality. Her inner narrative reveals that she’s banking on her friends being able to triumph over Discord on their own, because “We always come out on top, even when it seems impossible!”Afterwards, the next time they cross paths... Dash resolves to ACT as though she’s been brainwashed and deranged, even to the point of forcing her friends to fight her into submission. The idea of everyone knowing that she willingly CHOSE to betray her friends while of sound mind and body is more than her heart can bear. And thus, ‘Rainbow Dash‘ becomes ‘Traitor Dash.‘
- Part 7: Twilight Sparkle’s Discording
CHAPTER TITLE: Bye
EPISODE TITLE: Horrid StrangersTwilight Sparkle is completely baffled and heartbroken that all her friends now have such nasty attitudes and are acting so unlike themselves. Ironically, it’s a kind lie from Liarjack, that ‘everything’s gonna turn out okay,’ that pushes her over the psychological edge. She succumbs to hopelessness.
- Part 8: Equestria Discorded
CHAPTER TITLE: Epilogue
EPISODE TITLE: Six MinionsOnce she was ‘Twilight Sparkle.’ Now she is ‘Twilight Tragedy.’ Discord is now ‘Master’ to her, her five fellow Element Bearers, and indeed, the entire world which Celestia once ruled. The Elements of Harmony are gone. In their place: the Elements of Chaos, which prevent the six Bearers from dying, aging or being killed.Twilight Tragedy is a morose, dismal soul, existing in a morose, dismal world, where the sun and moon rise and set arbitrarily. She has severely faulty memory issues, including only a foggy concept of how much time has passed - she can recall Apple Bloom dying of old age, and Scootaloo dying trying to battle Discord. Yet, in spite of her poor memory, Twilight tells us her story: what became of her, her friends, and her world.When Discord first corrupted the Element Bearers in the hedge maze, it was the first nudge down six long, slippery slopes. Countless years have passed, and all six of the former heroes are firmly settled at the dark and slimy bottom of their respective slopes.Liarjack has become a shameless congenital liar; a champion of misinformation to make Josef Stalin proud. She claims that Celestia and Luna were tyrants that prevented anything from ever changing, and portrays Discord as a liberator. She echoes lies others tell themselves, and invents endless more on the fly, especially when faced with any form of unpleasantness. Twilight can rarely tell what to believe from her.Celestia has been turned into a golden statue, while Luna is now a silver statue.Spike is still alive... a giant-sized adult at this point in time. Discord joyrides around on Spike as his winged steed, often to the point of exhaustion. It falls to Twilight to actually care for him.Rarigreed is lost to her delusions. She hoards rocks and boulders like a dragon hoards treasure... insisting that they’re actually gold and diamonds and such. She is completely filthy from always digging rocks up, and habitually rubbing herself against them as though they were all in an orgy. Sweetie Belle acted as Rarigreed’s caretaker until old age took her.Angry Pie is consumed with bitterness and furious grudges; waging an endless, nonstop war upon laughter itself. Laugh in her presence, and she’ll hunt you down and make you die a violent death. Discord is an exception, though: she tried attacking him once, and he left her with a permanent limp. This hasn’t slowed her down at all.The things Fluttercruel does are so unspeakably vile... Twilight cannot bring herself to speak of them at this point in time.Surprisingly, Derpy Hooves is still alive, as is her daughter, Dinky. But Discord has transformed Dinky into a muffin, promising to only turn her back if Derpy ran several zillion laps around the castle. She’s still at it. And birds are always trying to peck at her muffin-daughter.Mercifully, Trixie has passed on after an unnaturally long and empty existence, never having recovered from her catatonia, drifting from place to place like a leaf in the wind.At one point, Traitor Dash appears in Twilight’s bedroom unannounced, to break into wretched sobs. She states that Discord promised that he’d turn time back: restore them all to the happy days of Celestia’s rule... provided she murders the pony she cares most about. And she can’t bring herself to do it. Twilight says that Discord forces these sort of sadistic choices upon Traitor Dash all the time.Suddenly, the fog is lifted from Twilight’s memory! She remembers everything again; how things were! Her old self! She vows to set things right... and then Discord appears, snaps his fingers, and Twilight Sparkle reverts to Twilight Tragedy once more. It ends with Discord sending Twilight to deal with some foolish upstarts who’ve dared to practice magic. Obediently, she heads out. Duty calls.
Season 1: The Reharmonized Timeline or The Elements Realigned
- Part 1: Fluttershy's Reharmonization
CHAPTER TITLE: Oyster
EPISODE TITLE: OysterPicking up after the proper timeline of the show, Fluttershy returns home after the biggest party in ponyville history celebrating Discord's defeat. Unfortunately, it's clear that not all the ponies are the best, mentioning how Big Macintosh was VERY uneasy around Winona for some reason. As she heads home, she thinks about how there wasn't anything to worry about her "discording", since discord had forced her to be cruel. At that point, someone laughs, but nobody's there! It's only when she gets home that the truth is revealed. There is someone else living in her body.
- Part 2: Rainbow Dash's Reharmonization
CHAPTER TITLE: Runnaways
EPISODE TITLE: Runnaway
- Part 3: Rarity's Reharmonization
CHAPTER TITLE: Diamond in The Rough
EPISODE TITLE: Irreplaceable
- Part 4: Applejack's Reharmonization
CHAPTER TITLE: The Truth and the Whole Truth
EPISODE TITLE: The Truth Liberates
- Part 5: Pinkie Pie's Reharmonization
CHAPTER TITLE: Laughing Together
EPISODE TITLE: One Whole Pie
- Part 6: Twilight's Visit
CHAPTER TITLE: Turn the Other Flank
EPISODE TITLE: House Call
- Part 7: Rainbow's True Reharmonization
CHAPTER TITLE: True Healing
EPISODE TITLE: Indecisive JackassEven after informally adopting Scootaloo and finding some measure of peace, Rainbow Dash is still wracked with guilt over her actions during the Day of Chaos. Eventually, she decides to gather the rest of the Mane Six and confess her deception, but her inner turmoil caused by trying to rationalize the difference between Loyalty and Betrayal threatens to awaken something dark and sinister within her.
- Part 8: Trixie's Redemption
CHAPTER TITLE: Tarot Number Thirteen
EPISODE TITLE: Devastating Loneliness
- Part 9: Luna's Day of Chaos
CHAPTER TITLE: Canterlot Chaos
- Part 10: Trixie's Reharmonization
CHAPTER TITLE: Second Family
Season 2: Princess Gaia
- Part 11: Fluttercruel's Takes Over
CHAPTER TITLE: Difference Between The Steed And The Alicorn
- Part 12: Fluttercruel's Day
CHAPTER TITLE: Black Pearl
EPISODE TITLE:What begins as a "girl's night out" for the Flutters quickly turns to nightmarish tragedy as the sudden realization of an Awful Truth warps Fluttershy's mindset, twisting her body and mind into something not entirely equine. Something that is determined to bring true Harmony and happiness to Equestria, no matter the cost.
- Part 13: Fluttershy is Missing
CHAPTER TITLE: Links
- Part 14: Princess Gaia's Knight
CHAPTER TITLE: Teacher, Teacher
- Part 15: Princess Gaia's Changes
CHAPTER TITLE: Everkind Fluttershy
- Part 16:
CHAPTER TITLE: Micro-Battle Pros
- Part 17: A Truth Made Known
CHAPTER TITLE: Playtime
- Part 18: Nightmare Whisper
CHAPTER TITLE: Foal of Omelas
- Part 19:
CHAPTER TITLE: Pearl Necklace Part 1
- Part 20:
CHAPTER TITLE: Pearl Necklace Part 2
EPISODE TITLE:As Equestria recovers from the Princess Gaia Incident, Celestia pulls the Flutters aside to politely, yet firmly explain just how catastrophic the results of Fluttershy's actions could have been, and what the consequences would have been if worst had come to worst.
- Part 21:
CHAPTER TITLE: Pearl Necklace Part 3
- Part 22:
CHAPTER TITLE: Pearl Necklace Part 4
- Part 23:
CHAPTER TITLE: Pearl Necklace Part 5
Season 3: Butterflies
- Part 24: Rainbow's Visit
CHAPTER TITLE: Bolt's of Wonder
- Part 25: Trixie Leaves Ponyville
CHAPTER TITLE: Trixie's Last Hurdle
- Part 26: Luna's Dream
CHAPTER TITLE: Nights Princess Luna
- Part 27: Truth of the Worlds
CHAPTER TITLE: AJ's Dream Part 1
- Part 28: Nightmare Mirror
CHAPTER TITLE: AJ's Dream Part 2
- Part 29: Zecora
CHAPTER TITLE: Butterflies Zecora
- Part 30: Celestia's Recalls
CHAPTER TITLE: Butterflies Celestia
- Part 31: Nurse Redheart
CHAPTER TITLE: Butterflies Nurse Redheart
- Part 32: An Owl's Thoughts
CHAPTER TITLE: Butterflies Assistant
- Part 33: Lickity Split
CHAPTER TITLE: Butterflies Little Guy
- Part 34: Pipsqueak
CHAPTER TITLE: Butterflies Companion
- Part 35: Fluttercruel
CHAPTER TITLE: Butterflies Fluttercruel
- Part 36: Applejack Awakes
CHAPTER TITLE: Butterflies Applejack
- Part 37: Rainbow Awakes
CHAPTER TITLE: Butterflies Rainbow Dash
- Part 38: Pinkie's Worries
CHAPTER TITLE: Butterflies Pinkie Pie
- Part 39: Spike's Worries
CHAPTER TITLE: Butterflies Friend Of A
- Part 40:
CHAPTER TITLE: Butterflies Good Morning Fillies
- Part 41:
CHAPTER TITLE: Butterflies Silver Spoon
- Part 42:
CHAPTER TITLE: Fluttercruel's Best Pet
- Part 43:
CHAPTER TITLE: Cheerilee Secret Interview
- Part 44:
CHAPTER TITLE: Fluttercruel's Cute-Ceañera
- Part 45:
CHAPTER TITLE: Replacement Screws
Season 4: The Time of Origins
- Part 45:
CHAPTER TITLE: Happy Cake Adventure AKA Rewrite 1
- Part 46:
- Part 47:
- Part 48:
CHAPTER TITLE: Origins part 1
- Part 49:
CHAPTER TITLE: Origins part 2
- Part 50:
CHAPTER TITLE: Origins part 3
Season 5: Mind Games
Season .5/ 6
Season 6/0.5: The Dark World Timeline
- History Lesson by Seaponies
- Apple Pie
- Darkest Hour
- Modern Major Evil Overlord
- Lemons and Flint Rocks
- Party at Canterlot Castle
- Apple Tree
- A Pony’s Galatea
- Picking Up the Pace
- Happy Birthday
- Family Reunion
- Shed Tears
- Duel of Tears
- Storming the Castle
- The Ultimate Foe
- Love Hate Bedlam
- Angry Cruel Love
- Real Hoof Blues
- Off Da Rails
- Crushed Ruined Pearl Necklace
- All Will Be Mine
- My Little Alicorn
- Beating Up Discord
- All Things In Twilight
- Give A Reason
- All My Friends Are Here
- Friends vs. Friends
- That Which Prices All
- Road To Dawn
- Welcome Home
- HEALED WORLD
- Duel To The Death At The Dawn Of Time
- Lightning The Grim Darkness
- The Connection
Season 6.5: The tale of Shining Armor Sparkle
- gniteeM tsriF
- gninroM tsriF
- tnuH tsriF
- tsomlA lamorN
- Dnoces Tnuh
- semiT malC 1
- SemiT malC 2
- Hoof Maidens
- SemiT malC 3
- ouY slliK tahT llaF ehT toN 1
- ouY slliK tahT llaF ehT toN 2
- ouY slliK tahT llaF ehT toN 3
- potS nedduS ehT s'tI 1
- potS nedduS ehT s'tI 2
- Cervicorn POV Series Makarov The True and Ultimate Truth of True Events Starring, Directed and Edited and Produced By General-Admiral Solomon Azure Raven Makarov
- At The End Act One: Doomsday?
- At The End Act Two: Fighting Back
- At The End Act Three: Face the Enemy
- At The End Act Four: Onwards and Upwards
- At the End Act Five: Come Undone
- dnaL railimaF A nI regnartS 1
- dnaL railimaF A nI regnartS 2
- Smilie :-)
- diasnU tfeL retteB erA yllaeR...
- ssenippaH sihT !iH iH iH
- No More Script
- emiT fO sdnaS
- Final Page
- Back Page
Season 6. 75
Season 6.75: Dreams and Nightmares AKA the tales of the G2 ponies
- Introduction to the journal & Bon Bon's Story
- Patch's Story And Her Epic Adventure
- Starlight's story and her final judgement
- Sweetheart's Story About Hearts And Apples
- Melody's Story About Rarities and Sweet Music
- Bright Eyes' Story Part 1 Before The Disaster
- Bright Eyes' Story Part 2 'Zipzee faces the darkness'
- Bright Eyes' Story Part 3: After The Disaster
- Bright Eyes' Story Finale: Bright Eyes' final battle
- Clover's Story Part 1: AND THE TRUE ORIGIN OF PINKIE PIE!
- Clover's Story Part 2: After The Disaster
- Clover Story Part 3: The true power of luck
- Clover Story Part 4: The Finale. 'Everypony makes the right choice.'
Season 7: Not The Wedding You Remember
- Under The Stars 1
- Under The Stars 2
- Reach For The Stars 1
- Reach For The Stars 2
- Chrysalis 'Birth of a Monster'
- Chrysalis 'Raising of a Monster'
- Chrysalis 'Crowning of a Monster'
- 'Birth of King Sombra'
- 'Forgotten Pink Ponies'
- Silver Spoon 'Character Rerailment'
- Invitations Sent And Lots and lots of Ponies
- Lots of foreshadowing and character driven stuff
- 'And That's How We Got Three Flower Fillies'
- 'No Loose Screws'
- 'A Bug-Pony's Life'
- 'Something Not Right Here'
- 'Everything Is Just Perfect'
- 'Hope In Unexpected Places'
- 'White Knight?'
- 'Then All Tartarus Broke Loose'
- 'Escapes And Explanations'
- 'Behind Enemy Lines'
- 'Dances With Ponies'
- 'Bug Candy'
- 'Whole Moon'
- 'Operation Save Magic' (good things happen)
- 'Family Bonding' Starring Evil Discord
- 'Magic Duel' (Epic Stuff Happens!)
- Omake 'Too Much Focus On The Villains'
- 'Cutie Mark Crusaders Dragons Savers! Yay!'
- 'Family And Friends'
- 'Friends Joining Up'
- 'Out Of The Back Grounds' (Reunited Sisters)
- 'Best Laid Plans'
- 'Big Theater Fight'
- 'The Stare Vs The Truth'
- 'Notes Get Scrambled'
- 'Twilight Sparkle Vs Shining Armor'
- 'Orange Butterfly'
- 'This Chapter Is Guaranteed To Give You Smiles'
- 'The Best and the Worst part 1'
- 'The Best and the Worst part 2'
- Second Chance?
- Into the Witch's Den
- The Last Performance Of Queen Chrysalis
- 'Mighty Hercules' Part 0
- 'The Mighty Hercules' Part 1
- 'The Mighty Hercules' Part 2
- 'The Mighty Hercules' Part 3 Of 3
- Short: Pony POV Kabuto
- (Yay): 'The chrysalis is broken'
- 'Princess Luna Returns'
- 'Cadence vs Cadenza'
- 'Actress' Review'
- 'A Loose End's Last Stand'
- 'Friends Making Up'
- 'The REAL Wedding!'
- 'Love Is In Bloom'
Season 8: Finale!
- Let Us Begin...
- Chaos' Revenge
- Rainbow Dash (And Friends) Totally Awesome Radical Ponyville Adventure
- 'Somepony, everypony is wrong.'
- Pony POV Series Pearls 'Lost Episode'
- A Rainbow Learns The Truth
- We're All Still Here!
- Answers and Identities Revealed!!!
- Side by Side At Last
- The Fighting Is Finished
- Big Talk Between Two Friends
- Professional Help
- Not Much To Scoot About
- Scootaloos, Trixie, Clover, Twilight Sparkle
- Rainbow Dash's Reaction
- How We Came To Be Here
- Return of the Cutie Mark Crusaders
- Getting Some Help
- A Pinecone Vs A Blue Lily
- Magical Filly Adventure!
- It's Too Dangerous To Go Alone. Take This!
- Daring Do And the Mysterious Mare
- Super Crusader Adventure
- Over The Garden Wall
- Little Madam Rarity
- Inner Research
- Crimson Lights Take Warning
- Voyage Of the MoonPearl
- Giggle At the Ghosties
- Cutie Mark Crusaders vs. Blank Mark Crusaders
- Lickety Split Sunday Island During The Storm (Big Turning Point)
- The White Wolf vs The Dark Hound ('Through running.')
- Equestria Warriors
- Pony POV Series Finale SPECIAL!!! 'Tapestry' (Crusaders of the Lost Mark)
- Night Rising
- Will Any Souls Get Through
- Pegasus Promise