Recap / Phineas And Ferb The Lake Nose Monster
On a family trip to Lake Nose, Phineas and Ferb build an underwater station so they can see the fabled Lake Nose Monster. Meanwhile, Candace tries to manage a lifeguard position, while Dr. Doofenshmirtz removes zinc from the lake, but can't figure out what to do with it.
- Absentee Actor: Isabella.
- An Aesop: Parodied with Ferb's speech on protecting Nosey, which is immediately dismissed as boring and ignored.
- Arbitrary Skepticism: Despite everything Candance has seen, she still denies the existence of Nosey. Parodied with the head lifeguard, who believes that swimming cramps don't exist.
- Exact Words: Phineas tries this by stating that a "vicious, man-eating monster" doesn't exist. Candance instantly calls him on it.
- Missing Steps Plan: Doof's evil plan for the zinc in the lake is missing everything except the first step (gather all the zinc in the lake).
- Red Herring: Lampshaded with a literal red herring that Phineas and Ferb follow.
- Verbal Tic: The head lifeguard's habit of snapping his fingers and saying, "Okay!"