There's sleigh-bells all around
But the sun's beating down
'Cause it's S'Winter
- Big Blackout: Doofenshmirtz plugs in his machine, which causes this to happen.
- Broke the Rating Scale: A variation, where Doofenshmirtz's laser has a melting capacity of 7, on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Comically Missing the Point: Doofenshmirtz froze Perry. Of course Perry couldn't say whether or not he understood Doofenshmirtz's plan.
- Phineas thinks Candace screaming on the snowboard is getting into the rush.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Candace becomes insanely jealous of Jeremy's new exchange-student friend, who looks like a gorgeous Swedish girl from the back. Said student turned out to be....D.D.: Derek Dukenson, but you can call me 'D.D.'
- Face Palm: A smacking one's face in a snowcone variant.
- Gender Reveal: The exchange student is actually a guy.
- Instant Ice, Just Add Cold: Candace falls in a cold lake and comes out this way.
- Lampshade Hanging: When Candace is caught on the same snowboard with P & F, but behind them, the boys wonder why things they hit seem to pass them and smack into Candace.
- Portmanteau: Summer + Winter = S'Winter, but some people call it "Wummer".
- Punny Name: All the guys in a bobsled team are named Bob.
- Pretty in Mink: Several girls playing in the snow have cute fur-trimmed coats.
- Victory Is Boring: Doofenshmirtz seems a little bummed when he thinks Perry might not have escaped and tried to thwart his plan.
- What Have I Done: Candace decides not to go up the ski lift with Jeremy, and then he gets on the lift with an exchange student from Sweden.