Recap / Phineas And Ferb Raging Bully
Buford challenges Phineas to a thumb-wrestling competition after the later spilt ice-cream on the former.
Meanwhile. Dr. Doofenshmirtz has created a slaveinator to mind-control people so they can attend his birthday and do the cleaning-up for him.
This episode marks the introduction of Baljeet and Buford.
- Beyond the Impossible: Neither of the kids' parents showing up at their birth shouldn't be even possible, especially with a mother, and yet Doofenshmirtz' parents somehow accomplish doing that.
- Mind Control: What Dr. Doofenshmirtz attempted.
- Mundane Made Awesome: Buford only challenged Phineas to a thumb-wrestling match but it is treated like an actual wrestling match complete with Training Montages, commentary and a FREAKING ARENA.
- No Kill Like Overkill: Perry summons a whale to...knock the top scoop off of Doofenshmirtz's ice cream cone.
- Improbable Weapon User: Doof and Perry weaponize birthday hats, party noisemakers, paddle-balls...
- Special Guest: Evander Holyfield. Michael Buffer voices the announcer of the match.
- Suck E. Cheese's: Doofenshmirtz's flashback to his crappy, lonesome childhood birthdays include him throwing a party for himself at "Gunther Goat-Cheese's, the goat-cheesiest place in Drusselstein!"
- Take That!: The referee reveals the thumb-wrestling contest by citing the actual Standards and Practices guidelines.
- Training Montage: Used while Phineas and Buford were training.