Recap / Phineas And Ferb My Fair Goalie
When Ferb's cousins visit from England and challenge him to a soccer match, he and Phineas warp the walls of physics and build a high tech 3D stadium. Meanwhile, convinced that her relationship with Jeremy depends on her being more proper, Candace enlists the help of Ferb's British cousin, Eliza, to teach her the rules of etiquette. Back at Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc., Dr. Doofenshmirtz is sick in bed but forces himself to set off his "If-A-Tree-Fell-in-the-Forest-Inator", which causes any tree that falls to say his name.
- Curse: Ferb's "emu curse".
- Fun with Palindromes: Professor Ross Eforp's name is really "professor" spelt backwards.
- Proper Lady: Candace demands to her english cousin Eliza to train her in the basics of being a proper lady, to which the Englishwoman reluctantly approves. She reverts back to being her usual self at the end.
- The Reveal: From the end of school to this day, Ferb was under the effects of the "emu curse", where he never plays on a winning team again.
- The Voiceless: In addition to Ferb, the only cousins who speak are Eliza and the blond and tall brunette Beckhams.