Recap / Phineas And Ferb My Fair Goalie
When Ferb's cousins visit from England and challenge him to a soccer match, he and Phineas warp the walls of physics and build a high tech 3D stadium. Meanwhile, convinced that her relationship with Jeremy depends on her being more proper, Candace enlists the help of Ferb's British cousin, Eliza, to teach her the rules of etiquette. Back at Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc., Dr. Doofenshmirtz is sick in bed but forces himself to set off his "If-A-Tree-Fell-in-the-Forest-Inator", which causes any tree that falls to say his name.
- Curse: Ferb's "emu curse".
- Dark and Troubled Past: A few months before school began, Phineas and Ferb's soccer team was in the middle of a big game when the ball got knocked off the field. Ferb hurried to grab the ball, but when doing so, a group of emus carried off the assistant coach; as a result, Ferb left the game, having become cursed to never be on a winning team again.
- Fun with Palindromes: Professor Ross Eforp's name is really "professor" spelt backwards.
- Groin Attack: Happens to Baljeet while wearing Candace's bonnet and Buford accidentally hits him in the crotch with the soccer ball, causing him to whine the E flat above high C which breaks Ferb's emu curse.
- Proper Lady: Candace demands to her english cousin Eliza to train her in the basics of being a proper lady, to which the Englishwoman reluctantly approves. She reverts back to being her usual self at the end.
- The Reveal: From the end of school to this day, Ferb was under the effects of the "emu curse", where he never plays on a winning team again.
- The Voiceless: In addition to Ferb, the only cousins who speak are Eliza and the blond and tall brunette Beckhams.