Recap / Phineas And Ferb Misperceived Monotreme
Phineas and Ferb try to find a way to make everything fun, starting with their house.
Meanwhile, it's Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Perry's 100th battle, and the O.W.C.A. has set up cameras all over Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated. Unbeknownst to either Doof or O.W.C.A., Perry has accidentally been switched with an ordinary platypus from the zoo.
- Bait and Switch: Viewers are misled into thinking the regular platypus is going to defeat Doofenshmirtz after getting hit by the Least-Likelyinator, but this ends up not happening.
- The Cameo: Suzy and Jenny get a non-speaking one at the pet wash.
- Disney Acid Sequence: The fun house.
- Irony: Due to being hit with the Least-Likelyinator, Candance ends up being the one to clean up Phineas and Ferb's funhouse before she can show it to Linda.
- Metaphorgotten: "I see what you're doing! You're messing with my head, trying to get into my mind, walk around in there, rearrange the furniture, maybe repaint the kitchen..."
- Out-of-Character Moment: Invoked with Dr. Doofenshmirtz' latest inator, the "Least-Likelyinator." It forces the target to do something they'd never do normally, like making Irving uninterested in Phineas and Ferb's latest project.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Averted with the platypus from the zoo. It has red eyes so that it can be distinguished from Perry while he's in pet mode, but other than that it's just a regular platypus. However, Dr. Doofenshmirtz might tell you otherwise.