Recap / Phineas And Ferb Lights Candace Action
Phineas and Ferb decides to get into the film-making business, and end up directing their sister in a film adaptation of "The Princess Sensibilities".
Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz is being quiet and Perry the Platypus is sent to find out what is going on.
- Adaptation Decay: Whatever the Princess Sensibilities is supposed to be about, Phineas and Ferb turned it into a movie about monsters.
- Medium Blending: The finished version of Phineas and Ferb's movie features an appearance by a crudely-animated head-shot of Candace's voice actress, Ashley Tisdale.
- No One Should Survive That: After the audience is turned old by the Age Accelerator-inator, they pass all three kids, but only Candace gets trampled.
- There Was a Door: When Perry shoots out of his layer, the camera focuses on a manhole cover. Perry bursts through the concrete right next to it, to his evident annoyance.
- Then when he breaks Doofenshmirtz's door down, Doof points out that it wasn't even locked and makes Perry pay for the damages.
- Throw It In!: In-Universe example. During the shooting of a scene, Ferb drops toilets and sinks instead of flower petals, but Phineas decides to keep it.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Two Fireside Girls were seen in the testing audience but somehow didn't turn old by the Age Accelerator-inator.
- It's the Fireside Girls. They are prepared for literally anything. And that is not an exaggeration.