Recap / Phineas And Ferb Leave The Busting To Use
Candace calls a show called "Bust 'Em!" to help her bust her brothers.
Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz tries to create a new ice age.
First appearance of the business man who, through the the unintentional consequnces of the actions of other characters, keeps getting the very thing he forgets to get out of the sky, and his wife.
- Freudian Excuse: Lulu Busting Jones, the show's host, started her show because her own brothers were little terrors, breaking plates and scratching records, with their mother never believing Lulu when she tried to tell her.
- Impact Silhouette: At one point, Phineas, Ferb, and Isabella leave brief ones by flying through a waterfall.
- Lampshade Hanging: Candace notices some recurring patterns in her summer days and complains that her life is like a bad sitcom.
- "Metaphor" Is My Middle Name: Lulu tells Candace that "Busting" literally is her middle name.
- Shout-Out: Lulu has "Bust" and "Them" tattooed on her knuckles ala Harry Powell.
- Show Within a Show: "Bust 'Em!"
- Tempting Fate: The businessman's wife: "What did you think, that [object name] would just fall out of the sky?" And of course, said object does fall out of the sky.