Recap: Phineas And Ferb Interview With A Platypus
The boys create a machine that translates Animal Talk to English in hopes that they can understand what Perry is trying to say. They get sidetracked helping the animals of the neighborhood.
- Gone Horribly Right: The boys' invention causes them to hear all of the animals around Danville.
- Fun with Acronyms: the BO-AT and the MOAT
- Accent Upon The Wrong Syllable: BO-AT
- Animals Hate Her: Candace had it coming with the "I hate animals" speech
- Soundtrack Dissonance: as the stampede chases Candace