Phineas and Ferb organises a chariot race.
Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, misunderstanding a documentary, decides to create a robot to destroy Perry the Platypus.
First appearance of Norm.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking:
- Chariot Race: A rather epic one that the boys organised.
- I Take Offense to That Last One: A visual version; Phineas mentions they've made a chariot for Candace that looks just like her... and is actually a repulsive gorgon. Candace's response?
- Literal-Minded: This is why after hearing a documentary which said "The enemy of platypus is man!" in an attempted Green Aesop, Dr. D instead comes to the conclusion that he must build a robot-man to destroy Agent P.
- Use Your Head: During the race, Baljeet tells Buford, his teammate, to use Baljeet's, helmet, while Baljeet was wearing it, to cause sparks to battle the other racing teams.