Featured work: Zombie Nightmare
Aboard the Satellite of Love, Mike and the Bots have fun with voodoo, hot tubs, and the Adam West version
- Affectionate Parody: The ill-fated Batman play.
- Brother-Sister Incest
Waitress: I'm old enough to be your big sister.
Jim: Hey, that's cool, I always wanted to make it with my older sister!
Oh, so Canada has a South
- Canada, Eh?: Several, several times...
Servo: You're right Mike, this is either America ten years ago, or Canada today.
- Dragged Off to Hell: Churchman's descent is commented on by the bots:
Crow: (thoroughly impressed) WOW! So Hell's right there!
Servo: Yeah. Thatís why you should call before you dig.
- Gory Discretion Shot: Mike and the bots go into a host segment just as the blonde girl is about to be killed. Considering how graphic her death is, its understandable.
- Jim's death is also censored, sadly.
- Hollywood Voodoo: The Mads are into voodoo which they claim is a safe economic way to inflict evil on the world...which actually has a strong emphasis on helping others. Although, it's possibly justified because this is Dr. Forrester and Frank we're talking about.
- Old Shame: Triumphantly averted by Adam West (perhaps one of his earliest Adam Westing moments) in which he introduced Zombie Nightmare for its MST 3 K debut during Turkey Day.
- Rape as Drama: The abuse heaped on the victim by the police is commented on.
Frank: "But you went into the alley with him."
Mike (just a tad bit irritated with Frank's attitude): "Yeah, that's it, blame the victim".
- Running Gag: Adam West is upset that he didn't get a cameo in the 1989 Batman movie.
Voodoo chanting followed by a scream of Unstoppable Rage!