Films watched: Design for Dreaming (short) and 12 to the Moon
- Mike is forced into a tea party with Gypsy while Crow and Servo play tennis.
- Franks hosts a roast for Dr. Forrester, but soon gets punched in the gut for his jokes. Meanwhile, Mike and the Bots play tennis.
- Nuveena, woman of the future, appears on the Satellite. Mike soon falls in love with her.
- With Mike and the Bots' things packed, they are ready to move to Nuveena's place. The Bots, however, have second thoughts.
- Mike is surprised when finds the Bots turned to kitchen appliances by Nuveena. She tells him as machines, the Bots are meant to serve them. He tells her to leave, which she does.
- Mike copes with the loss of Nuveena with Crow, Servo, cookie dough and letters. He reads a letter from a girl who watches the show all the time, a guy who wants the show attached to his arm, and another girl who wants Crow to have an Austrian accent and Servo's head to have gumballs. Nuveena soon finds a new boyfriend, Frank, but disappears.
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation contains examples of the following tropes:
- Artistic License – Physics: "There is no steam in a vacuum!"
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Captain John Anderson is an early forerunner of Big McLargeHuge.Crow: I'm just gonna set this to Central Stud Time, 'cause I'm Sledge Riprock!
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Nuveena seems nice and all (if genuinely terrifying), and urges them to come to her futuristic utopia, but turns the Bots into appliances, and believes they should be put on the shelf. It takes a refusal from Mike for her to leave and things to return to normal.
- Call Back:
- Continuity Nod: During the Design for Dreaming short, Crow responds to one of the outfits donned by the spokesmodel by declaring, "It's a salute to Mr. B Natural!"
- Curse Cut Short: From the Design for Dreaming short:Girl: (singing) I want a Corvette!Mike: (singing) I don't give a tin sh...
- Dull Surprise"In a few minutes Man for the first time will step upon the Moon.""Whoopie...""The excitement is great, yet controlled because of its momentous importance.""Yeah, right..."
- Eagleland: Many of the jokes surrounding beefy American captain John Anderson.
- Foreign Cuss WordCapt. Anderson: Martel, how are the engines?Crow [as Martel]: The engines?.... Merde, I forgot!
- Forcefield Door / In Space, Everyone Can See Your Face"I am now turning on my invisible electromagnetic rayscreen...""Even I don't buy it.""...which forms a protective shield over our faces..."(giggling) Of course it does.
- Freud Was Right: Invoked by Servo and averted by Crow.Tom Servo: I wonder what Freud would make of that sun hat!Crow: Well, sometimes a sun hat is just a sun hat.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: "Hey, give Heinrich the Heimlich!"
- Just a Machine: Nuveena's opinion of the 'bots.
- Mood Whiplash: Very briefly and played for laughs, when Nuveena is using the Bots as kitchen appliances; Servo is crying and struggling, and then when Nuveena opens his head and takes out a small cake his tone suddenly becomes one of cheerful interest: "Hey, I didn't know I could do that!" The very next second he's back to crying and begging for it to stop.
- Named Like My Name"It's called Me-ite!""I saw that one first — I name it Bob's Rock!"
- Noodle Implements: After delivering a beating to Frank during Mike's invention exchange, Dr. Forrester asks him to wrap some oranges in a towel. The implication is that he's going to beat him with them, but then there's this couple of lines which looks like it comes out of a dominatrix's playbook...Frank: What're you gonna do with these, Clay?
- Oddly Named Sequel 2: Electric Boogaloo:
- Red Shirt: "Now I know why they brought twelve."
- Running Gag: Portraying the mission control room as the phone bank for a public broadcasting fund drive.Mike: If Are You Being Served? is the kind of programming...
- Schmuck Bait: Strange fluid flows out of a rock. An astronaut advances towards it alone as creepy music plays."Go on, touch it! I dare you!" [Astronaut sticks his hands in and screams in pain] "Well, fools rush in, Herb..."
- Space Is Slow Motion: "Walk slow and stupid, we're on the Moon!"
- The Roast: Parodied in the beginning of the episode when TV's Frank attempts to hold a roast for Dr. Forrester, only to devolve into giving actual insults instead of comedy. Clay doesn't take it well.
- Those Wacky Nazis: Some of the riffs surrounding Heinrich.
- Vampire Vords: When the Russian starts speaking."I've come to suck your blood!"
Heinrich: Bah, ridiculous.