There is an option now on your profile page
to use "compact" folders. This works pretty well for phone users and others who like less scrolling.
Recap: Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 05 E 11 The Gunslinger
Film watched: Gunslinger
The MST 3 K presentation contains examples of:
- Anachronism Stew: Debatable, but routinely lampshaded by the crew:
Servo: (looking at an old farming device) What is that thing?
Crow: Whatever it was, it wasn't invented, yet.
- Deep-Fried Whatever: The 'bots deep-fry the fan mail.
- The Dog Bites Back: When Dr. Forrester attempts to scan TV's Frank's brain (and accidentally blows up a lightbulb), Frank gets really cheesed off when he realizes it.
TV's Frank: You were scanning me, weren't you? You were trying to make my head explode, you freaked-out maniac! [smashes Forrester's head with a large lolipop.]
- The Fun in Funeral: During one of the host segments, Joel and the bots get to experience death... or what it feels like to be in a casket. After a moment contemplating what death would be like, they start describing how they want their funerals to be like - Crow's and Tom's are really fun.
- Kill 'em All: Thanks to the fact that most of the town just ups and disappears beyond the Mayor, his wife, Cane and Erica, Crow and Tom run with the idea that the entire town is dead.
- Offscreen Teleportation: Tom Servo explains that the examples of this trope in the film are examples of applied "quantum superposition". He thoroughly demonstrates it for Joel and Crow.
- The movie is flat-out incorporating the fact that the town is just a bunch of false fronts in a few gunfights by the end: They Just Didn't Care.
- Running Gag: Fridge Logic from a Special Effect Failure (the door to Cane's room at the saloon opens the wrong way) leads to the conclusion that Cane's staying in the hallway. Hilarity Ensues.
- Scream Discretion Shot
Servo: (as Rose's replacement, Sam Bass) Hey lady, you forgot to tell me where the—OH MY GOD!! AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!
"Don't bother going back to town; I want you out of the state tonight!" "What about our clothes??"