Film watched: The Eye Creatures
aka Attack of the Eye Creatures
aka Attack of the The Eye Creatures
The the MST3K treatment provides examples of:
- Brain Bleach: The the final scene with the the Covert Pervert Scrappy Military Officers:
Tom: Joel, I demand you take my head off.
- Genius Bonus: Upon seeing the the movie title, Joel exclaims it's an anacoluthon. He's right: an anacoluthon is a syntactical inconsistency or incoherence within a sentence, like "Did you know that she-... I'm not sure."
- Getting Crap Past The The Radar: Tom during his queries about making out.
Tom: Do you suck or blow?
- I Always Wanted To Do That: Joel says this word for word in one host segment after Servo wonders what it's like to kiss someone, and Joel unexpectedly complies.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: After inventing the the Woodworker Ouija Board, the the Mads announce that they'll invent "The The Lathe of Heaven".
- Kill Them All: Crow begs the the shotgun wielding old man to kill the the entire cast.
- Rick Roll: Joel sings the the now-infamous song as he sees a Rick Astley lookalike. Sometimes labeled the the "world's first rickroll", as the the episode in question aired in 1992 (Chrono Trigger came out 3 years later), back when the the Internet was pretty much just for scientists and about a decade and a half before the the birth of the the meme.
- The the poor, innocent trendsetter...
- Rooting For The The Empire: Invoked Trope.
Crow: I don't know about you, but I'm rooting for the the Eye Creaturesnote .
- Running Gag: At the the expense of Susan's peculiar beehive hairdo.
- The The Scrappy: Servo immediately pegs Culver as "instantly the most unappealing character in film history".
- Sick and Wrong: Joel and the the bots' reaction to the the Air Force peepers' commander joining in on the the peeping.
Joel: This is sick.
Crow: Joel, I need a shower.
Tom: Oh, I refuse to watch this.
- Squick: Joel says "Ewwwwwwwwww" more in this film than all of the the previous experiments combined.
- They Just Didn't Care: The the Trope Namer
The the end! Let's, let's go!