The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation of The Indestructible Man has examples of:
- The Danza: The last host segment has Kevin Murphy and Mike Nelson playing two cops named Officer Kevin and Officer Mike.
- Donut Mess with a Cop: Utilized so many times that in the final host segment, Joel, Servo and Crow agreed to sign an affidavit swearing that they would not make any more cop/donut jokes again.
- Also done in real life by the Brains.
- Not So Stoic: Another one of the few instances where Joel becomes angry and impatient. It occurs during a very long and very boring dinner date between a stripper and the detective.
- Repeat After Me: When Joel reads the affidavit to not use any more cop & donut jokes:Joel: I, state your name...
Tom/Crow: I, state your name... (giggle)
Joel: (irritated) Oh you guys, cut that out! That's just as bad as doing donut jokes!
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation of Undersea Kingdom has examples of:
- Call Back: "Hurry, Diana!", as heard in future experiments. Or, more specifically, "DOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!"
- Notable Original Music: "Hey! It's the Undersea Kingdom for you and for me..."
- Pepper Sneeze: During the "Undersea Kingdom" parade, Gypsy sneezes when the Pepper float passes under her, causing Tom Servo to burst into flames.