Film watched: ''Film/HerculesUnchained''
!!The ''Mystery Science Theater 3000'' presentation contains examples of:
* DreadfulMusician: Gypsy puts on a performance that consists of her repeatedly bellowing the words "LAST NIGHT!" and slamming her face into a lyre.
* GeniusBonus: [[invoked]] At the title, Servo starts singing, "Oh, Hercules, my darling..."[[note]]"Unchained Melody", geddit?[[/note]]
* TheHedonist: The entire crew in the second host segment, though Joel complains about having to be the one who peels the grapes.
* ItsBeenDone: By Steve Allen, no less; Joel invents the Steve-O-Meter which detects whether a given idea has already been thought of by Steve Allen. Turns out Steve already thought of the Steve-O-Meter too.
* LovePotion: In parody of the film's Waters Of Forgetfulness, Joel and the 'bots partake of the (Bottled) Water Of Forgetfulness, the Carob Shake Of Pretentiousness, the Dairy Queen Blizzard Of Loneliness (I found a quartah!), the Fruit Stripe Gum Of Stability, and the Green Bean And French Onion Casserole Of Happiness.
-->'''Hercules:''' I'm so sleepy I can't seem to keep awake!
-->'''Servo:''' Uh, that'd be the definition of "sleepy."
** When facing Anteus:
-->'''Ulysses:''' Iím telling you it must be Anteus, son of the earth goddess!
-->'''Joel:''' Thatís who he '''said''' he was! ''(For the record, Anteus stated who he was four times, ''and'' said he was the son of Poseidon the sea god, too.)''
* TheTalk: Crow and Servo try to get Joel to do this, although it's implied that they're just trying to make him feel awkward.
->''[[TheStinger [Lydia stares, bulges eyes]]]''