Recap: Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 04 E 06 Attack Of The Giant Leeches
Films watched: Undersea Kingdom and Attack of the Giant Leeches.
This episode contains examples of:
- Actor Allusion: Intentionally invoked or not, when Ray "Crash" Corrigan starts swinging on ropes the guys accompany it with ape noises. Corrigan was most famous as an Ape-suit performer.
- Acceptable Targets: Invoked with the lots of hick jokes, and in Dave's case, fat jokes.
- Call Back: Joel accidentally left the Holoclowns from last episode on for three weeks, which cause the clowns to go crazy.Mike!Clown: Hey little girl, would you like a salted nut roll?
- Emo Teen: Joel's invention turns Servo into one.
- Fashion-Victim Villain: Invoked by Joel and the bots when they discuss this trope during one of the sketches.
- Hormone-Addled Teenager: Joel's invention turns Servo into one.
- Must Have Caffeine: Tom Servo even has coffee inside his gumball-head.
- You Won't Feel a Thing:Dr. Forrester: Now this leech [snip] when applied to the neck or head area, will suck any desire to smoke out of Frank.
Frank: [loudly protests]
Dr. Forrester: But this won't hurt a bit.
- The leech, of course, turns into a Brick Joke at the end. Frank didn't do so well.