[[caption-width-right:350:🎶Hava nagila, hava giant-gila!🎶]]
Film watched: ''Film/TheGiantGilaMonster''
The movie was included in the 10th volume of Rhino Video's collections of the series, replacing ''[[Recap/MysteryScienceTheater3000S02E12GodzillaVsMegalon Godzilla vs. Megalon]]'' after the rights to release that film were lost.
* Joel has grafted Crow's head onto Tom to make the Thing With Two Heads. They struggle to cope.
[[AC:Segment 1/Invention Exchange]]
* Joel has created a radio which only picks up [[CoincidentalBroadcast stations that you hear in film and TV]]. After punishing Frank for a false report of his death, Dr. Forrester presents punching bags that have Renaissance Festival characters depicted on them, like the Rat Catcher, Mug Maker, and Harlequin.
* Crow and Tom stop by Joel's new malt shop, converted from a broom closet. Joel pouts when they derail his script, and Gypsy accidentally tears down the walls.
* Joel and the 'Bots wax nostalgic for funny drunkards from throughout history, but the 'Bots get a bit too into their roles.
* Tom's respectful ''Servo on Cinema'' presentation on Ray Kellogg is continually interrupted by Joel and Crow. Lots of "leg up" body positions from the film are showcased.
* Joel and the 'Bots are hot new rock band Hee-La (no relation to Spy-Dor from ''Film/EarthVsTheSpider''), and they discuss their setlist. The first fan letter has Crow labeled as "Art" in its drawing; the second letter is from Frank, who gets brained with a flail by Dr. F for kissing up to them.
!!The ''[[Series/MysteryScienceTheater3000 MST3K]]'' presentation contains examples of:
* AccidentalMisnaming: A letter read by Joel has Crow labeled [[Recap/MysteryScienceTheater3000S02E03JungleGoddess Art]], which became his nickname given by Pearl.
* TheAlcoholic: Discussed as a comic device and parodied; when Crow and Servo begin to do impressions of their favorite "types" of funny drunks, such as [[SentimentalDrunk "the 'I love you' guy"]] or [[LifeOfTheParty "the party animal"]], they quickly go to much darker places than they intended (breaking down sobbing and having a stroke, respectively). Joel eventually realizes the segment might have accidentally turned into [[VerySpecialEpisode an after-school special]].
** During the film: "Who put sodi pop in my sodi pop?!"
* BigShutUp: Servo loses it during one of Chase's songs:
-->'''Servo:''' "Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UUUUPPPPP!"
* CoincidentalBroadcast: Joel's Invention Exchange is a radio that plays nothing but these.
-->'''Joel''', as the Gila Monster: Sing whenever I sing whenever I — oh, now ''I'm'' doing it!
* IllKillYou: When Chase is singing to his sister:
-->'''Crow:''' (through gritted teeth as the sister) ''"I'm gonna kill him!"''
* InformedAttribute: Joel takes the monster's size to be this:
-->'''Joel:''' (as the gila monster) "Oh, I'm big, I'm big, there's just no way to describe how incredibly huge I am..."
** Making explosion noises every time the hero's jalopy visibly jumps while chasing the Giant Gila Monster with a load of nitroglycerine.
** Singing the theme to ''Series/TheMunsters'' when a jalopy appears.
** References to that stupid "Sing Whenever I Sing" ('My Baby She Rocks') song.
** Joel's imitation of the titular lizard with that "BLBLBLAAAHHHH" noise.
** And all that jazz about "SKID MARKS."
** Something is always out of the sheriff's jurisdiction.
** The sheriff being basically useless.
** That stupid CaptainMorganPose that [=J&TBs=] calling the movie out on it.
** The French girl & JerryLewis movie references.
** Chase having his crazy mother chained in the shed.
* ShoutOut: Just before the car crashes into the Gila monster:
-->'''Servo:''' [[Literature/HeartOfDarkness "The horror! The horror!"]]
** Immediately after the crash, Servo drops a LocalHero reference
--> '''Servo (as Gila monster):''' I'm still here, Happer. You Craphound!
->'''Old Man Harris:''' ''[[TheStinger (bitterly drinks while soda jerk laughs)]]''