The MST3K treatment provides examples of:
- And Introducing: Apparently the screen acting debut of behind-the-scenes man Jim Mallon as fake Bob so they included an "and introducing" buried in the credits; Frank also gets one but he had at least a few episodes with that credit. Jerry the bug man may piggyback on Mallon's introducing credit.
- Call Back: Reversed; this film appears to be the source of "a char-broiled hamburger sandwich and some French-fried potatoes!"
- Losing His Head: Dr. F, during the Invention Exchange, puts his head into a saxophone.
- Recycled: The Series: In a scathing parody of the film's straight use of tropes like Mighty Whitey, Joel and the bots concoct The Fifties-ish Sitcom "My White Goddess", in which the movie's leading lady still demands to be worshipped even after returning to civilization. Bob (played by Servo) returns from the dead as Mike and Greta's wacky, homicidal neighbor.
- Running Gag: The snake speaking to the audience. "Hi, I'm Satan."