"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."Frank Black travels to Arkansas to investigate allegations of child abuse in the community, meeting fellow Group member Lara Means. They soon discover that the abuse may actually be the work of another child.
ACT 4, SC 2
- Adult Fear:
- "Child abuse has always happened. Unfortunately, it probably always will."
- Catherine took Jordan to the dentist after she spits blood while brushing her teeth. The dentist tells her such an injury is most commonly caused by blunt force trauma. She tells the dentist her husband would never do that. But she begins to worry when Jordan said that Frank yelled at her before he left for his assignment.
- Rm. and Mrs. Barbakow won't admit that they know there's something wrong with their daughter.
- Bookends: The episode begins with daycare owner Penny Plott reading Chicken Little to the kids. Then we hear her reading the Three Little Pigs as the episode ends.
- Creepy Child: Danielle Barbakow
- Easily Forgiven: Jordan was upset at her dad for yelling at him, that she didn't want to wear her new shoes. But she's happy to see him at the end.
- Magnificent Bitch: When Frank started asking Danielle questions (and saw a vision of some demons), she screams for him to stop touching her, presumably to stop him from meddling.
- A Storm Is Coming: What Lara believes Danielle to be a part of that as the New Millennium approaches.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Frank Black and Lara Means, at first.
- The Unreveal: Why she's hurting (and killing) kids and accusing Penny. Or if she's even human...
- Would Hurt a Child: By another child.