Recap / Millennium E 23 The Beginning And The End
Frank Black must track down the man who has kidnapped his wife. During his hunt, Group member Peter Watts reveals that the Group is much more secretive and mysterious than Black had ever known.
"The Beginning and the End" is a two-part episode, which continues where "Paper Dove
" left off.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy: The Polaroid Man wears a fake goatee, which he removed when he hears his description from the security radio.
- He also depict Frank will search his background for figure him out, and will find nothing.
- Freudian Excuse: Defied with the Polaroid Man.
- How We Got Here: The episode begins with Frank holding a bloodied knife while looking at the comet.
- Would Hurt a Child: Watts had once been assigned to a child-murder case in which the dismembered infant's body had been found in a cooler floating in a lake.