- I have done nothing to displease everyone...right? I've done my hardest to make people smile, because their happiness is more important than mine. But now, what Micchy said...is it true? Is everyone using me? Am I...all alone?
Meanwhile in the pantheon Wrestling Federation, the Mystery Incorporated gang, along with Wallace and Gromit, are setting up traps to capture the mastermind.
Later, Ryusei found himself in the Court of the Gods. He tries to prove he did nothing wrong. However, Phoenix Wright objects to this, saying that he has evidence of a crime he allegedly committed. Realizing that this isn't the Phoenix he knows, he realizes something was off.
Meanwhile in the House of Food, the rest of the Kamen Rider Club, along with Tiana and Charlotte Labouff, having a chat of Ryusei's act of murder against Gentaro. JK mentions the whole thing was a dream, causing Tiana to get remind of Dr. Facillier's illusions. Charlotte explains that he manipulated her to marry a man, hurting her father in process to make New Orleans a playground. He tried to seduce Tiana with her dream restaurant. Tiana reveals that he could never have the love she had for her restaurant, or her people. Hearing their story gives the Kamen Rider Club a clue, that someone put a spell on Ryusei to kill Gentaro. With this, the Kamen set out to find clues.
Tropes featured in this chapter:
- Always Save the Girl: Discord ultimately relents and let's Eric go to spare Fluttershy.
- Break the Cutie: When Draven implants the memories of Gentaro's melancholic adventures into Fluttershy, she broke down into tears.
- Eureka Moment: When Tiana and Charlotte explained their story about their adventures against Dr. Facillier, the Kamen Rider got a clue for the event with Ryusei.
- Mind Rape: Eric does it to Fluttershy, breaking the poor pegasus.
- No-Sell: Fluttershy's "The Stare" is useless against Eric.
- Out-of-Character Alert: Ryusei knows he's in a dream when Phoenix Wright is not defending him for his actions.
- Sadistic Choice: Eric Draven gives one to Discord: Either he can keep fighting Eric to get Ryusei, or let Eric go and let Fluttershy be free. He chooses the latter.