Ron, desperate for respect, decides to become a "bad boy." Drakken, desperate to win, decides to attend a supervillain convention. But matters go bad when an accident with an attitudinator
turns Drakken mild-mannered and Ron into the supervillain Zorpox.
This episode contains examples of the following tropes:
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Kim admits to Ron that she likes the Troubled, but Cute type. Ron sees a pattern, and attempts to cultivate a bad boy persona as date-bait. This coincides with a Transformation Ray that makes him a genuine supervillain.
- Being Good Stinks: Drakken is depressed when he figures out that becoming evil again for the greater good will mean no more playtime with Rufus.
- Bratty Half-Pint: Seven-year-old cousin Sean, who delights in tormenting Ron.
- Bullying a Dragon: Sean turns up to torment Ron, ignoring the big, scary-looking way he's refitted his trike and the fact that Ron is twice his size.
- Evil Is Dumb: Inverted with Ron. After being zapped by the attitudinator, he's effective enough to scare Shego into submission.
- Evil Laugh / Un Evil Laugh: Zorpox is fond of laughing "Boo-yah-ha-ha-ha-ha!" Shego is noticeably in pain from hearing his "evil laugh" because it's so terrible.
- Shark Pool: Zorpox opens one behind Shego while telling her that "sidekicks should know their place."
- Side Effects Include...: The commercial touts the benefits of the attitudinator, mentioning towards the end that it may cause hubris and itchy feet.
- Soap Within a Show: Agony County, a soap opera Ron and Kim watch "to stay current."
- Superpowered Evil Side: Evil!Ron shows much stronger focus and force of personality than normal Ron, to the point where he intimidates Shego into shutting up and obeying orders.
- We Want Our Jerk Back: Kim wants Drakken to let them use the attitudinator to swap Ron and Drakken back to normal because he is the lesser of the two evils.