When Kim's mission pants get ruined miles from the nearest Club Banana, she reluctantly resorts to the discount offerings at Smarty Mart. Meanwhile, low-budget villain Frugal Lucre threatens to take down the Internet unless everyone sends him a dollar.
This episode provides examples of:
- Basement-Dweller: Frugal Lucre lives in his mother's basement (hey, lairs are expensive!).
- Do Not Adjust Your Set: Frugal Lucre's broadcast.
- Needle in a Stack of Needles: The Internet-desroying virus is incorporated into the barcode of a can of Vienna sausages. Ron searches Smarty Mart for that specific can while Kim chases Lucre.
- Wig, Dress, Accent: Frugal Lucre disguises himself with a bogus accent and stick-on beard and mustache to broadcast his threats.
- You Get What You Pay For: Frugal Lucre's version of a Shark Pool is a kiddie wading pool full of snapping turtles. They immediately retreat into their shells when Kim and Ron get loose from their bonds.