Recap: Kim Possible S 1 E 11 Coach Possible
After Kim's father is sidelined by an accident, Kim takes over coaching the soccer team the Tweebs play in. Meanwhile, Seņor Senior Senior and Junior adapt a group of stolen animatronic mascots to their latest plan(s).
This episode provides examples of:
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: Kim turns into the "coach" version as her perfectionism gets the better of her.
- Goggles Do Something Unusual: Wade calls in to find that Kim and Ron have succumbed to the hypnotic disco. He remote-controls Kim's Kimmunicator to put sunglasses on her, protecting her from the effect.
- Mind-Control Device: Junior builds a disco with hypnotic mirror balls. He plans to use them to make his guests dance; his father wants him to use the power in a more properly villainous way.
- Never My Fault: After Junior's scheme failed, Senior said that this is the last time he will let him take things over, and Junior remarked that this failure wouldn't happened if he hadn't taken over the project.
- The Parent Produced Project: Junior is only interested in creating a cool disco; Senior takes over the project (much to Junior's dismay) to convert it into a proper evil scheme.
- Suck E. Cheese's: JP Bearymore's Pizza Party-torium.