Recap: Ink City S 3 Santa And Other Secrets
As winter creeps into Ink City, the spike in the giant robot population makes it easy for other new arrivals to go somewhat overlooked. Among those is a lanky young fellow named Arthur, who's extremely anxious. An understandable reaction, though in his case, it seems there's something very important he needs to tend to back home... But like all residents, he learns there's no readily apparent way back.Someone else who's quite disturbed by this is Doctor Norrington. While initially confused as to the nature of his summoning, the elderly man quickly proves himself quite perceptive, immediately picking up on Belldandy's divine nature. After learning that the city has a Mayor, he extends a personal invitation to him via holding a holiday celebration in the Museum. Naturally, all other residents are also invited.Meanwhile, an anonymous text goes out to everyone:
- Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas, Ink City!
This Event includes examples of:
- Big Eater: Pinkie Pie when faced with the Christmas party buffet.
- Brick Joke: The ViewMaster that Lolita gives Norrington to monitor his family.
- Catch Phrase: "Spoilers" is Kasu's catch-all answer.
- Christmas Episode
- Combat Tentacles: Used by Norrington when he starts losing his patience.
- Dart Catch: Kasu warned Trevor not to try darting him. When Goodchild attempts it anyway, he effortlessly plucks it from midair and comments on his predictability.
- Inadvertent Entrance Cue: As she enjoys the party, Twilight jokingly thinks that Pinkie might've had a hoof in it. Shortly afterward, Pinkie bursts in, having just arrived in the City.
- Jaw Drop: Larry upon learning who the secret Santa is.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Cave remains dickish even while trying to be nice, but to his credit, he's still trying...
- Oh, Crap: Oscar's reaction not just to being attacked, but to Kasu showing up to defend him.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: The Artist looks like a typical cartoon ghost, enabling him to reach directly into people and phase through any attacks from ungrateful would-be patients.
- Poor Communication Kills: Since Oscar thinks Norrington just wants to Take Over the City, he's even ruder and terser than normal, causing him to swiftly lose patience with the Mayor.
- Reflexive Response: After offering to share a list with the Guard of potential volunteers to help keep the peace, Twilight reflexively leviates it towards the communicator before remembering that won't work.
- Sand In My Eyes: Crmsn doesn't cry when Santa reassures him his family back home will get all their Christmas wishes. He was just doing the dishes.
- Secret Keeper: Larry becomes one for Arthur, while Norrington becomes privy to more of Ink City's secrets.
- Secret Santa
- Viewer Gender Confusion: The Guard is a girl.
- You Fool!:Dr. Norrington: YOU FOOL! I only wish to prevent such calamaties!!
- Seeing as it's practically his Catch Phrase in his original canon.