Peter becomes a paparazzo, and a celebrity punching and breaking his glasses leads to Angela (Peter's boss at Pawtucket Brewery, voiced by Carrie "Princess Leia" Fisher) to hit on him during work. Meanwhile, Stewie gets stage fright during a school play about the Terry Schiavo controversy.
"PeterAssment." contains examples of (YMMV Goes Here)
- Ax-Crazy: Angela.
- Bring My Brown Pants: Stewie's stage fright culminates in him breaking into tears and wetting himself.
- Double Standard: Rape, Female on Male: Angela sexually harasses Peter and nobody, not even his family and friends, takes it seriously or even thinks it's possible. The harassment is apparently justified after she reveals that she's gone 10 years without any sexual activity.
- Driven to Suicide: Angela tries killing herself by locking herself in her garage and leaving her car's motor on.
- Halfway Plot Switch: The rest of the episode focuses more on Peter's sexual harassment, instead of Stewie trying to getting over his stage fright.
- Hypocrite: Quagmire tells Peter, a married heterosexual man, that refusing Angela will mark him as gay, yet he himself refuses Angela after seeing her. When Peter finally goes through with the deed, he then criticizes Peter for cheating on Lois.
- Imagine Spot: Angela imagines Peter without glasses swimming naked with a dolphin.
- Pity Sex: It's pretty much what happens to Angela in the end. Peter feels bad for her because she feels "lonely" for not being with someone for years. As you can imagine, no one is thrilled with this trope after Angela spent half the episode sexually harassing Peter and even tried to rape him.
- Playing a Tree: At the play in the beginning, Stewie plays the apparently coveted role of the plug.
- Too Soon and We're Still Relevant, Dammit!: In-Universe. Chris and Brian wonder if doing a play on the Terri Schiavo case is too soon or too late.