After 6 1/2 seasons note
, Bonnie finally gives birth to the Swansons' second child, Susie. The bad news is that the medical bill totals to $34,000, which is nowhere near enough money for Joe to support his family. While Joe takes a second job at The Drunken Clam, Peter suggests a loan shark, which puts Joe in debt. After a few tries at earning enough dough, Peter plans a heist at Pewterschmidt Mansion after Carter refuses to give them some money.
Meanwhile, Stewie falls in love with Susie and plans on writing a romantic song for her, but Brian keeps harping on his creativity.
- At Arm's Length: Carter does this to Bill Gates after taunting him.
- Bowdlerization: The original airing had a cutaway where Peter once had to deal with Christian Bale's infamous rant. All subsequent airings change it to Quagmire planning a movie with B-plus actors such as Jeff Bridges and Laura Linney.
- The uncut airings have a jab at Kobe Bryant with a commercial for condoms.
- The Caper
- Hidden Depths: Cleveland can do spot-on impressions of people he knows, which is useful for getting into the Pewterschmidts' vault.
- Shout-Out: Stewie's music video for Susie is set to Bryan Adams' "Everything I Do". The video itself has homages such as U2's "New Year's Day" and The Police's "Wrapped Around Your Finger".
- Take That: Peter attempts to put Bonnie in labor by having her watch Two and a Half Men, which was filmed in front of a live ostrich.
- You Say Tomato: The bakery Swedes in one cutaway.