- At Arm's Length: Carter does this to Bill Gates after taunting him.
- Bowdlerization: The original airing had a cutaway featuring a tape player of Christian Bale's infamous rant and Peter reacting to it. All subsequent airings change it to Quagmire planning a movie with B-list actors such as Jeff Bridges and Laura Linney.
- The uncut airings have a jab at Kobe Bryant with a commercial for condoms.
- The Caper
- Hidden Depths: Cleveland can do spot-on impressions of people he knows, which is useful for getting into the Pewterschmidts' vault.
- Plot Tailored to the Party: Peter, Cleveland, and Quagmire, all play a part in clearing the security checks protecting the Pewterschmidts' vault: Cleveland pulls off a perfect vocal impersonation of Carter, Peter is able to successfully guess what is believed to be the worst male name in the English language note , and Quagmire is somehow able to clear the vault's penile identification scanner by sticking his penis inside it and breaking it.
- Shout-Out: Stewie's music video for Susie is set to Bryan Adams' "Everything I Do". The video itself has homages such as U2's "New Year's Day" and The Police's "Wrapped Around Your Finger".
- Take That!: Peter attempts to put Bonnie in labor by having her watch Two and a Half Men, which was filmed in front of a live ostrich.
- You Say Tomato: The bakery Swedes in one cutaway.
Recap / Family Guy S 7 E 7 Oceans Three And A Half
After 6 1/2 seasons note , Bonnie finally gives birth to her and Joe's second child—a baby girl they name Susie. The bad news is that the medical bill totals to $20,000, which is far more than Joe and his family can afford on a policeman's salary. While Joe works at a second job at The Drunken Clam, Peter talks him into borrowing from a loan shark, which puts Joe in debt. After a few attempts at earning enough money to pay down Joe's debt, Peter asks Carter to help Joe out, then plans a heist at Pewterschmidt Mansion after Carter refuses.Meanwhile, Stewie falls in love with Susie and plans on writing a romantic song for her, but Brian keeps harping on his creativity.