Recap: Family Guy S 6 E 5 Lois Kills Stewie
Original air date: November 11, 2007Continuing from "Stewie Kills Lois," Lois returns just as Peter is about to be sentenced to jailtime for murdering her and Lois reveals that her own son, Stewie, was the one who tried to kill her — and Stewie heads to Washington, D.C. to realize his dreams of world domination.
This episode contains examples of:
- All Just a Dream: Or rather, a simulation.
- "Freaky Friday" Flip: One device at CIA headquarters causes Lois and Peter to switch bodies. Peter is thrilled.
- Fridge Logic: Invoked when Lois is saved by a merman; he's dismayed that she doesn't want to have sex with him, as he heard that having sex with a merman was a woman's fantasy. She's weirded out by the fact that it's the opposite of what she expected (instead of a human top half and fish bottom half, it's the opposite), and the merman replies, "Yeah, but then I wouldn't have a penis." Lois reluctantly agrees, and the merman replies, "See? There you go. I just poked a huge hole in your logic."
- Grammar Nazi: One of Stewie's new laws as president of the United States is to send anyone who uses the phrases "irregardless", "a whole 'nother", and "all of the sudden" to a work camp.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Lois temporarily got a job at a fat camp; her job was to keep the kids from eating each other.
- Overly Long Gag: Aladdin 4: Jafar May Need Glasses. It's just Jafar getting an eye exam.
- Shout-Out: When Lois and Peter switch bodies, Peter squeezes his new breasts to the tune of the Green Acres theme song.
Stewie: Well, at least it didn't end like The Sopranos, where it just cut to black in mid-sen- (cut to black)
- When Peter kills Stewie, he says "It's just been revoked." Brian says that his line doesn't make sense, since he wasn't set up to reply that way. Peter changes it: "I'll have what she's having." Brian: "That's... better?"
- The infamous ending to The Sopranos is referenced when Brian criticizes this and the previous episode for just being a simulation that didn't really happen:
- Yank the Dog's Chain: Stewie ordering Brian to seemingly offer Joe a compliment, but then take it back and insult him.