Recap: Family Guy S 6 E 5 Lois Kills Stewie
Original air date: November 11, 2007
This episode contains examples of:
- All Just a Dream: Or rather, a simulation.
- "Freaky Friday" Flip: One device at CIA headquarters causes Lois and Peter to switch bodies. Peter is thrilled.
- Fridge Logic: Invoked when Lois is saved by a merman; he's dismayed that she doesn't want to have sex with him, as he heard that having sex with a merman was a woman's fantasy. She's weirded out by the fact that it's the opposite of what she expected (instead of a human top half and fish bottom half, it's the opposite), and the merman replies, "Yeah, but then I wouldn't have a penis." Lois reluctantly agrees, and the merman replies, "See? There you go. I just poked a huge hole in your logic."
- Grammar Nazi: One of Stewie's new laws as president of the United States is to send anyone who uses the phrases "irregardless", "a whole 'nother", and "all of the sudden" to a work camp.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Lois temporarily got a job at a fat camp; her job was to keep the kids from eating each other.
- Overly Long Gag: Aladdin 4: Jafar May Need Glasses. It's just Jafar getting an eye exam.
- Shout-Out: When Lois and Peter switch bodies, Peter squeezes his new breasts to the tune of the Green Acres theme song.
Stewie: Well, at least it didn't end like The Sopranos, where it just cut to black in mid-sen- (cut to black)
- When Peter kills Stewie, he says "It's just been revoked." Brian says that his line doesn't make sense, since he wasn't set up to reply that way. Peter changes it: "I'll have what she's having." Brian: "That's... better?"
- The infamous ending to The Sopranos is referenced when Brian criticizes this and the previous episode for just being a simulation that didn't really happen:
- Yank the Dog's Chain: Stewie ordering Brian to seemingly offer Joe a compliment, but then take it back and insult him.