Recap / Family Guy S 5 E 13 Bill And Peters Bogus Journey
Original air date
: March 11, 2007
Peter befriends former President Bill Clinton
after trying and failing at lifting his limousine — but the friendship (and Peter's marriage) is strained when Clinton charms Lois into sleeping with him. Meanwhile, Lois is sick of Brian crapping in the backyard, so he takes to toilet training.
Tropes used in the episode:
- Awful Wedded Life / Pun: "If he wanted a pig, why didn't he just take my wife?"
- Bowdlerise: In the DVD version, Clinton asks Lois, "It depends on what the definition of the word "jizz" is". This was cut from the Fox version.
- In the DVD version, Clinton asks her if she's into NAFTA, that is, "'Nother afternoon fuckin' that ass!" In the Fox version, Clinton asks Lois for the cigar he stuck in her so he can smoke it.
- Even the Guys Want Him: Peter goes to Bill Clinton's hotel room to talk about his having sex with Lois, and Smash Cut to Peter in bed, having just had sex with Clinton himself:
Peter: Boy, you are good. You are really good.
- Instant Seduction: All Bill Clinton has to do is play the theme to Night Court on his sax, and Meg has stripped down to her underwear.
Meg: You can have me.
- Likes Older Women: Peter wants to have sex with Babs (Lois's mom).
- Prank Call: Clinton prank calls Linda Tripp:
Clinton: You shouldn't have talked, you stupid bitch! I hope you die! [hangs up]
Peter: Boy, that, uh that wasn't really a crank call, that was, that was just unpleasant.
- Shout-Out: Bill Clinton plays the theme to Night Court on his sax.