Recap / Family Guy S 11 E 4 Yug Ylimaf
In this, the 200th episode, Stewie goes backwards in time and, unless he can stop it, he'll be back in Lois' womb and "unborn".
- Back to Front: The majority of the episode's gags depending on seeing the result before the cause is shown.
- The Bus Came Back: Cleveland appears for a backwards bathtub gag.
- Call-Back: To "The Cleveland-Loretta Quagmire" cutaway gag song "You Have AIDS", where Peter and his barbershop quartet are shown in reverse on their way to see the man at the hospital.
- Dumbass Has a Point: At the end of the episode, Chris comments that he heard Stewie (who had just been re-born) was talking. Lois writes it off as ridiculous.
- Manchild: Peter, of course. When Stewie and Brian go back to the day Stewie was brought home from the hospital, the entire family is fawning over him while Peter is lying on the couch, pounding his fists and crying, "I wanna be the baby!"
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: By messing around with Stewie's time machine, Brian ends up causing the flow of time to reverse, with him and Stewie being the only ones aware.
- Oh, Crap!:
- Stewie when he realizes reverse time is both accelerating and affecting them.
- "Oh, my God, we're getting closer to the beginning! You're Lacey Chabert!"
- Oh, No... Not Again!: Brain and Stewie's reaction to ending up back at the infamous ipecac incident from "8 Simple Rules For Buying My Teenage Daughter", only this time, it ends up going back into them.
- Oh, the Humanity!: Brian takes a date back to The Hindenburg explosion. The covering reporter lets loose the famous phrase, only to be even more disturbed by the sight of a dog and woman having sex.
"I know I said 'oh, the humanity' before, but seriously, oh the humanity!"
- Rewind Gag: The entire point of this episode. "WE ATE SO MUCH VOMIT!!", sex in reverse, the chicken fight goes backwards, Stewie having his diaper unchanged...
Stewie: Oh God, that all just went back into me!
- Sound Effects Bleep: Stewie gets one when he upchucks over eating vomit, only for reverse time to send right back in.
- Stable Time Loop: Stewie got his name because Brian went back in time.
- Staircase Tumble: Peter ends up going through one backwards.
Peter: Dammit, I hate these new stairs!
- Translation Convention: Time may be running backwards but no one's dialogue is.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: Inverted, Played Straight, and then Inverted again. "WE ATE SO MUCH VOMIT!!"