Recap: Eighth Doctor Adventures Halflife
Tropes present in Halflife include:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Trix.
- Bear Hug: The Doctor hugs Fitz in a way described as "rib-cracking".
- Best Known for the Fanservice: This book is most well-known for the Doctor/Fitz naked bum rubbing dream.
- Breather Episode
- Elephant in the Living Room: Pretty much how Fitz feels about the Doctor's arse after getting to know it a bit too intimately.
- Fan Disservice: Around when they start melding together...
- Forgets to Eat: The Doctor, at the beginning, due to the events of the previous book.
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?: Fitz.
- Heroic BSOD: The Doctor at the beginning.
- Homoerotic Dream: Go on, guess.
- Innocent Fanservice Guy: Since the Doctor doesn't really grok nudity taboos, all of a sudden Fitz doesn't either.
- Must Have Nicotine: The Doctor, to his surprise.
- OOC Is Serious Business
- Out-of-Clothes Experience: That infamous naked-bum-rubbing dream again.
- Personality Swap: Fitz and the Doctor.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: When he's got the Doctor's personality, Fitz becomes a lot more comfortable with words of more than five syllables.
- Tears of Remorse: The Doctor realizes that Fitz is generally terrified during their adventures, and feels very guilty about being the main cause of it.