January 23, 2004
Eddy's scam looks as though it will gain a lot of profit. After finding Eddy's wallet, Kevin finds out that Eddy's middle name is Skipper. Eddy then beegs Kevin not to tell. Kevin then promises Eddy that if he does all of his tasks, then he won't tell. Eddy gives him his hard-earned cash and then the real
blackmailing begins. After humiliating Eddy to no end by making him dress like Jimmy, kiss Edd
, act like a seal and swallow a fish, Kevin reveals the name to everyone anyway, and when Edd offers condolences by telling him his own middle name (Marion), Eddy then gets all the kids to laugh at him instead.
"Your Ed Here" provides examples of (Ymmv goes here!)
- Butt Monkey: Eddy.
- Edd, at the end of the episode.
- Embarrassing Middle Name: Skipper (Eddy) and Marion (Edd).
- Flanderization: HOOO BOY... Kevin, Kevin, Kevin... Though he's always been passive neutral/agressive at best towards the Eds (and Eddy in particular), in past episodes he usually doesn't mess with the Eds unless they really deserve it. This episode, he was turned into a full on Jerk Ass bully who would go out of his way to humiliate the Eds (or at least Eddy) with no provocation on the Eds part. Though he did revent back to his original characterization in the episodes after this (at least, until he was Flanderized again into a full on Knight Templar in regards to the Eds), the Fandom still refuses to let Kevin forget about his actions here...
- Jerkass: Kevin
- Karma Houdini: Kevin
- Kick the Dog: Kevin makes Eddy to go through humiliating tasks to keep him from revealing Eddy's middle name. Despite Eddy doing everything Kevin tells him to do, Kevin still tells everyone Eddy's middle name.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Kevin, big time, as seen with the Flanderization tropes. The other kids besides the Eds count in this episode also, given how unsympathetic they were and how quick they were to jump on the ridiculing bandwagon against Eddy (and then Edd, who unlike Eddy is not deserving of any abuse) when Kevin reveals Eddy's middle name and Eddy does the same to Edd.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: Eddy makes money off of his scam...and then gives Kevin his money to keep him from telling everyone is middle name, which he ends up doing anyway!