After finding his wallet and threatening to tell everyone his middle name, Kevin blackmails Eddy into humiliating himself.
"Your Ed Here" provides examples of (Ymmv goes here!)
- Blatant Lies: "Oops, I forgot!"
- Butt Monkey: Eddy.
- Edd, at the end of the episode.
- Embarrassing Middle Name: Skipper (Eddy) and Marion (Edd).
- Everybody Laughs Ending: A particularly sadistic example of this trope.
- Flanderization: Though he's always been passive neutral/aggressive at best towards the Eds (and Eddy in particular) in past episodes, Kevin usually doesn't mess with the Eds unless they really deserve it (like whenever they scam him or when they tried to break into his garage to get the jawbreakers that he gets for free because his father makes them). In this episode, he was turned into a full on Jerk Ass bully who would go out of his way to humiliate the Eds (or at least Eddy) with no provocation on the Eds part. Though he did revert back to his original characterization in the episodes after this (at least, until he was Flanderized again into a full on Knight Templar in regards to the Eds), the Fandom still doesn't like Kevin's characterization in this episode.
- Jerkass/Karma Houdini: Kevin. Eddy as well, for revealing Edd's Embarrassing Middle Name at the end.
- Kick the Dog: Kevin makes Eddy to go through humiliating tasks to keep him from revealing Eddy's middle name. Despite Eddy doing everything Kevin tells him to do, Kevin still tells everyone Eddy's middle name.
- Kids Are Cruel: As Eddy spells out in the end.
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished: Edd tells Eddy his Embarrassing Middle Name to try and cheer him up. Eddy's response to this is to yell his name out loud in front of the kids of the Cul-De-Sac, and the episode ends with everyone laughing at Edd.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Kevin, big time, as seen with the Flanderization tropes. The other kids besides the Eds count in this episode also, given how unsympathetic they were and how quick they were to jump on the ridiculing bandwagon against Eddy (and then Edd, who unlike Eddy is not deserving of any abuse) when Kevin reveals Eddy's middle name and Eddy does the same to Edd, which even puts the former of the two aforementioned Eds on this trope as well.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: Eddy makes money off of his scam...and then gives Kevin his money to keep him from telling everyone his middle name, which he ends up doing anyway!