Recap: Ed Edd N Eddy S 2 E 9 In Like Ed
After getting suspicious of Kevin's success at garage sale day the Eds begin spying on him and soon discover the rest of the cast having a "secret meeting". The usual antics ensue when they try to infiltrate.
- Awesome but Impractical: Edd's fancier gadgets are still in development so while he did make a jetpack out of fire extinguishers, there's still the problem with foam filling the user's pants.
- Cross Dressing: Double D goes undercover as Nazz. He's disturbingly convincing.
- Incredibly Obvious Bug: Ed "hides" the camera by placing a single twig on it. Kevin doesn't even take two steps out his door before seeing it.
- Not So Above It All: Double D is the one to kickstart the scheme this time around, when his intelligence is insulted by the implication that Kevin knows more than him.
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: The Eds weren't invited to Jimmy's Birthday Party under fear they'd ruin it, only for them to end up ruining it because they weren't told about it and mistook it for a spy meeting.
- Smoke Out: Edd made a jawbreaker sized (which in this series means about a foot and a half wide) ball of baking soda to act as one but when Eddy uses it at the end all it does is coat the house in white powder and knocks the Eds off their feet, nullifying any avenue for escape.
- Spy Speak: Parodied. The Eds mistake one of Rolf's typical weird statements for a coded message and when Eddy speaks to Rolf in spy speak later Rolf thinks he's discussing politics.
- Weirdness Coupon: Ed's disguise as a bird bath is ludicrous but no one gets suspicious because he's Ed.