Recap / Ed Edd N Eddy S 2 E 11 Rambling Ed
Tired of Ed putting up with Sarah, especially after she ruins his swami fortuneteller scam, Eddy convinces Ed to move out of his house and puts him up at Rolf's place. Rolf enjoys his new boarder at first, but the burden soon drives him crazy.
- Astonishingly Appropriate Interruption: When Eddy is complaining about Ed's slack-jawed obedience to Sarah.
Eddy: Ed should tell her to just—
Sarah: Hit the road, flathead!
- Bookends: The episode begins with Eddy imitating a swami as part of a scam, and ends with Rolf in the swami role while commanding the Eds to do his work.
- Distant Reaction Shot: The other kids do these in response to the Skyward Scream below, including Kevin, who falls off his bike while he's distracted by the scream.
- Hit Flash: Occurs when Rolf ambushes the Eds in the shed near the end.
- "Jump Off a Bridge" Rebuttal
Eddy: If she told you to jump in a lake with a rock tied to your head, and wait for naked photos of you to develop so she can hand them out to all the kids in the cul-de-sac, would you!?
- Loophole Abuse: Tired of the Eds' interference with his work, Rolf tells them never to leave his shed. The Eds respond by carrying the shed from the inside into Rolf's house to raid his fridge.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: The Eds hire Jonny to dress like Ed (with fake monobrow) to fool Sarah and Jimmy while Ed moves to Rolf's. They're both fooled.
- Skyward Scream "THE BURDEN OF HOSPITALITY IS TOO GREAT FOR ROLF!!!!!"