Recap / Ed Edd N Eddy S 2 E 11 Rambling Ed
Tired of Ed putting up with Sarah, especially after she ruins his swami fortuneteller scam, Eddy convinces Ed to move out of his house and puts him up at Rolf's place. Rolf enjoys his new boarder at first, but the burden soon drives him crazy.
- Astonishingly Appropriate Interruption: When Eddy is complaining about Ed's slack-jawed obedience to Sarah.
Eddy: Ed should tell her to just—
Sarah: Hit the road, flathead!
- Book Ends: The episode begins with Eddy imitating a swami as part of a scam, and ends with Rolf in the swami role while commanding the Eds to do his work. Also, Eddy convinced Ed to move out so he wouldn't have to be bossed around by Sarah anymore, but now all three Eds have to take orders from Rolf/
- Call-Back: Eddy takes another shot at making omelets after "Who, What, Where, Ed?" This time, he manages to get the egg into the pan, but nearly burns down Rolf's kitchen as a result.
- Distant Reaction Shot: The other kids do these in response to the Skyward Scream below, including Kevin, who falls off his bike while he's distracted by the scream.
- Hit Flash: Occurs when Rolf ambushes the Eds in the shed near the end.
- "Jump Off a Bridge" Rebuttal
Eddy: If she told you to jump in a lake with a rock tied to your head, and wait for naked photos of you to develop so she can hand them out to all the kids in the cul-de-sac, would you!?
- Loophole Abuse: Tired of the Eds' interference with his work, Rolf tells them never to leave his shed. The Eds respond by carrying the shed from the inside into Rolf's house to raid his fridge.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: The Eds hire Jonny to dress like Ed (with fake monobrow) to fool Sarah and Jimmy while Ed moves to Rolf's. They're both fooled.
- Skyward Scream: "THE BURDEN OF HOSPITALITY IS TOO GREAT FOR ROLF!!!!!"
- Taking Advantage of Generosity: Rolf initially accepts the Eds' presence at his home with open arms, but they soon wear out their welcome, eating all of his food, interfering with his chores, and even forcing him out of his own bed. Eventually, Rolf snaps and gives them a beating: