Cool Ed: "Swiggity-swag, what's in the bag?"The episode begins with Edd and Eddy taking a bath and a shower, respectively, while Ed just wanders into his filthy bathroom and wonders what he came in there for. Later in the day, the Eds are selling energy drinks for money, but when Ed shows up, everything goes to hell because he smells so bad and because he destroys their stand. His buddies decide to clean him themselves, and after doing so, they make him look much cooler.The other cul-de-sac kids are impressed with the new Ed, and Eddy starts a new scam that actually goes pretty well until the Kankers show up and steal the Eds' money while simultaneously exposing the fact that Ed really isn't so "cool" after all.
- Actually Pretty Funny: While showing off his new, Totally Radical self, Kevin asks Cool!Ed what he's up to, to which Ed replies "5'9, give or take." Kevin can't help but chuckle.
- Keet: Double D spends the entire episode with a sugar rush due to Eddy pouring more sugar than necessary into his drink when he wasn't looking. At the end, he finally crashes.
- The Klutz: Ed's clumsiness ends up destroying the energy drink stand at the beginning of the episode.
- Naked People Are Funny: Eddy and Double D bathe Ed by stripping him naked in their driveway, sitting him down in a wagon and putting him through a makeshift carwash.
- The Pig Pen: Ed is not a very clean individual, to say the least. He never bathes or showers, and his room is a dump.
- Random Events Plot: The Eds' day begins with trying to sell energy drinks before they turn their attention to giving Ed a makeover into a catchphrase-spewing cool guy.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: A "he" example. It wasn't Ed's decision, but he seems to have no problem with it.
- Super OCD: Double D measures the sugar for the Ed-O-Gee drink by grain.
- Super Speed: Double D demonstrates this several times during his sugar rush.
- Totally Radical: Most of the catch-phrases that Edd and Eddy write for Ed.