"This instrument is so annoying..."
Edd, prior to playing his pedal steel guitar.The episode begins with the Eds working on a tire swing scam, but that quickly comes to an end when the rope holding the tire to the tree breaks and sends Edd flying. So they decide to do a cruise down the river instead. It seems like everything will go well, until the Kankers notice the Eds' "ship" and decide to do a little cruise of their own. They manage to stop the tire ship, forcing Jonny to walk the Plank (capitalization is no typo, the Kankers really do force Jonny to walk on top of Plank). Meanwhile, Eddy makes the awesome decision to pull out the bobby pin that was keeping the tire inflated, effectively destroying their ship.
- A Pirate 400 Years Too Late: The Kankers.
- Blessed with Suck: Edd is apparently a master pedal steal guitarist, despite how annoying he finds it.
- Butt Monkey: As always, Jimmy. He's captured by pirates and left to struggle in the water at the end of the episode.
- Catchphrase: Ed's sing-songy "Kick my feet, kick my feet, kick my feet..."
- Dreadful Musician: Inverted; Edd hates playing the pedal steel guitar, but he's quite good at it. How good? He can play it with his feet while reading a book.
- Kick the Dog: The Kankers don't just make Jimmy walk the plank, they make him walk Plank!
- Pirate Girl: The Knaker Sisters, complete with a bed-sheet sail and a boat made out of a bed.
- Shout-Out: To old pirate films, specifically when Jonny 2x4 rips though the Kanker's sail "just like Errol Flynn" as Jimmy notes.