Recap: Due South S 1 E 22 Letting Go
Fraser spends some time in the hospital to recover from his gunshot wound and his broken heart. While he convalesces, he finds a mystery there to keep him busy.
- Crowning Moment Of Heart Warming: The "Two Axes" scene. Everything's gonna be okay.
- Speaking Like Totally Teen: "Even Steven."
- Taking the Bullet: Ray takes one for Fraser.
- "Rear Window" Homage: Hews pretty close to the original plot of Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window.
- Percussive Maintenance %on what??%