Ms. Li sets up a Renaissance Fair at school to pay for the repairs needed for the library's fallen roof. During the fair, Jake gets harassed by a surly teenager, Daria and Jane ride a Ferris wheel with a sobbing Stacy, Brittany keeps Kevin from participating in the play by driving far away from the school, and the Three J's try their hand at jousting with Mr. DeMartino, the Black Knight.
This episode provides examples of:
- Ac CENT Uponthe Wrong Syl LA Ble: Quinn begins doing this after Sandi convinces her that she is pronouncing the words for the play wrong.
- The Bad Guy Wins: Sandi and her mother Linda don't receive any comeuppance for being total bitches to Quinn and Helen, respectively. The last shot of the two is them clearly savoring Quinn's humiliation when the play goes off the rails.
- Green-Eyed Monster: A lot of examples, actually...
- Brittany can't stand the idea of Kevin playing a love scene opposite Quinn. Her solution? Sabbotage the play by driving Kevin far away from the school.
- Sandi couldn't stand Quinn getting the part over her. Her response? She makes Quinn more nervous by mentioning her that she puts the accent in the wrong word.
- Since Kevin isn't there, Mr. O'Neill had to randomly pick Jeffy to play opposites with Quinn. Joey and Jamie's response? They mark the wrong script for Jeffy so he will blow the play.
- Yes-Man: One moment Tiffany is supporting Sandi by saying she should have been picked over Quinn, and the other Tiffany complains to Quinn that Sandi is being ridiculous for being a Sore Loser about it.