The crew set their sights on a man named the Teddy Bomber, named so because of his motif of using bombs designed as teddy bears. However a bounty hunter dubbed Cowboy Andy has also set his sights on him, leading into a rivalry between Spike and Andy.
- Bowdlerise: Jet's hippie costume at the costume party originally has a picture of a marijuana plant on the shirt. When [adult swim] aired the episode (after pulling it on the heels of the 9/11 attacks), the marijuana plant was digitally changed to a peace symbol (in one of the few digital replacement edits on Cartoon Network — or any channel — that didn't look painfully obviousnote ).
- Elevator Failure
- Graceful Loser: Andy after Spike accidentally and nearly sends him falling off a building.
- Ignored Enemy: Constantly with the Teddy Bomber when Spike and Andy start fighting on another.
- Inspector Javert: Cowboy Andy mistakes both Spike and Jet on separate occasions of being the Teddy Bomber... even with the real Teddy Bomber standing right next to them both times.
- Mad Bomber: The Teddy Bomber
- Not So Different: Spike and Andy, both Jet and Faye lampshade it and in the end even Spike admits they're pretty similar
- Samurai Cowboy: Bit of a variant. Andy starts out as a cowboy but after Spike "beats" him. His switches his motif to that of a samurai.
- Second Person Attack: When Faye get the drop on the Teddy Bomber near the end of the episode
- Too Soon: Was cut from the initial [adult swim] broadcast as it featured a terrorist bombing buildings (one of which looked like a futuristic take on the Twin Towers).