This symbol. This is a death symbol. And the other side, a symbol of life. Not life or death or life and death but life in death. Life eternal.
This movie contains examples of:
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: The Ralgans who speaks to Lochley takes the form of Dr. Franklin.
- Amoral Attorney: Riley.
- And I Must Scream: The Ralgans regard their containment as this.
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence: The Ralgans were about to do this. The Soul Hunters sensed their impending separation from their bodies and mistook it for dying.
- The Cameo: Richard Biggs appears as Dr. Franklin for one scene.
- Continuity Nod: At one point Lochley asks Garibaldi, "Still sober?"
- Distracted by the Sexy: Zack Allen, when he sees Holobrothel!Lochley.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Just after Garibaldi finishes telling Lochley and Zach that Soul Hunters only show up when someone is going to die, Zach starts coughing. When he assures everyone that he's fine, Garibaldi comments that he does look a little pale. Out of the three characters, guess which one's actor has died?
- Hey, It's That Guy!: What's The Illusive Man doing as an alien?
- Ms. Fanservice: Holobrothel!Lochley. Captain Lochley is dismayed to learn that it's a popular request at the brothel.
- Near Death Clairvoyance: As Lochley lies in a coma, she watches as efforts are made to save her life, then, just as she seems to die, she is drawn into the soul sphere where one of the Ralgans explains that they were really evolving.
- Red Light District: Mayhew's holobrothel.
- Taking the Bullet: Lochley pushes Soul Hunter out of the way of a Ralgans attack and is struck instead.
- Weirdness Magnet: Evidently B5 is actually a pretty peaceful place when neither Garibaldi nor Sheridan are around. Lochley is Genre Savvy enough to expect trouble simply because Garibaldi is arriving soon for a visit.