Radar / Wakfu
Now those are great buns....
- Season 1 episode 1
- A blink-and-you'll-miss-it shot has a fellow reading a "gentleman's magazine" while in the outhouse.
- Also, Sadlygrove is staring at Eva's chest after she throws off her coat.
- Season 1 episode 4
- The little creature that checks to see if people trying to enter the tower are ugly princesses "scans" the guys by grabbing onto their faces; but when it gets to Evangelyne, it latches onto her chest instead — and Amalia has to tell it to stop just as it begins to hover over her backside...
- Also after Amalia and Yugo get Dragoturkey dung poured over them at the princesses' bath:
Right, but be quick! If they notice we'll really be deep in...
well, even more than now.
- Season 1 episode 8
- Chochanna, the beautiful and popular female baker (pictured), dances between Parent Service and this trope. Besides much attention being paid to her "buns", when she winks at the male announcer during the baking contest, he gives us this little gem: "Now there's someone who can bake my baguette!"
- At the end of the same episode, the heroes are rewarded with a huge breakfast, and Sadlygrove tries shoving a whole baguette filled with jam in his mouth: under the pressure, the jam spurts on Amalia's face in a suggestive manner.
- Season 1 episode 9
- When Ruel rummages through his belongings in the Havresac, he pulls out woman's underwear on multiple occasions.
- Notice the "strange" positioning of Sadlygrove's right arm when he and Eva are unconscious.
- Season 1 episode 10: Evangelyne and Amalia are shopping, and naturally they check out clothes. Evangelyne is waiting while Amalia is in the changing room. When the princess comes back, she stands in profile to a pair of melons in the foreground (chest high). She asks for Evangelyne's opinion about a piece of clothing, to which Eva comments, "too revealing". Curse you melons, curse you! (How is that possible to be more revealing than what she normally wears, we will never know.)
- Season 1 episode 11
- Just before the Bontarian Gobbowl match, amongst the items thrown on the field by the spectators are several pieces of female underwear.
- "Ah — ah! Stroud left something in his pants!"
- Season 1 episode 12
- When Yugo, Amalia, and Eva cheer Ruel for making a goal, at around 13:45, they spell the letter "U" by laying on their backs, and spreading their legs open. It wouldn't have counted, since Yugo does this too, if not for the fact that he is turned to where we see his face when he does it. Only thing that kept the girls from giving us three panty shots in five seconds is the fact that they seem to be wearing Magic Skirts.
- In the last episode of the arc, when Yugo scores, you can see Kabrok running naked on the field behind the cowgirls riding Gobbals.
- Later in the episode, when Ruel is left powerless as the other team starts cheating, the audience proceeds to throw vegetables at him, and on four frames, you can see a penis-shaped carrot flying over him.
- At the end of the arc, Eva has a romantic dinner with Jay and kisses him on the cheek before leaving: Jay's hair also rises.
- Season 1 episode 17: Sadlygrove builds a snowman to which he adds two big, round snowballs with the comment "They should be a bit bigger... like this", and then brings them into form with subtle movements. Said snowman is not seen until the next scene, where it's shown that he carefully modeled its eyes.
- Season 1 episode 18: "There are attacks for use in private." That entire episode is Getting Crap Past the Radar, considering that the main external conflict is a pirate trying to kidnap and rape Evangelyne.
- Season 1 episode 19
- Season 1 episode 20
- The baby Drheller that Ruel adopts is named Kamasu-Tar. Yes, that's one letter away from you-know-what. Granted, "kamas" is this world's currency, so the name makes sense in context, but the pun stays valid.
- Earlier in the episode, during Eva's dream, when Sadlygrove asks Eva if she ever thought about what they could do together, Grovy is just talking about adventuring and being a Romantic hero team. Eva, on the other hand, looks like she's thinking about a different sort of romance.
- Season 1 episode 22: Sometimes a dance is not just a dance.
- Season 2 episode 8: This one has possibly the series' largest case, to the point where, as noted in Parent Service on the main page, most viewers except young children will pick up the subtext.
- Basically, the girls refuse to strip down in front of the others even though they promise not to look, a situation in itself that's Getting Crap Past the Radar... when Sadlygrove retorts that he's already seen Evangelyne naked, and it wasn't a dream (ruling out the hallucination from episode 22), with Evangelyne quickly trying to shut him up and telling everyone that he's just mistaken while Grovy tries to interject. And if that wasn't enough, Word of Tot confirms that yes, the two are in a physical relationship, just in case you had any shred of doubt left.
- In the same scene, Evangelyne appears to have a camel toe.
- Season 2 episode 10: The creepy salesman with the coat rather happily advertising his wares. (The scene is also shot from an very interesting angle...)
- Season 2 episode 11
- A brothel appears at the beginning of the episode. In front of the brothel is a sign that, when deciphered from Brakmar, reads "Maison close - ouverte touze." Or, translated to English, "Brothel - open to orgies."
- "You have that sharp, useless look about you. wanna to go to the back, or to the front?"
- The female sacrier that bought a second S.M.A.R.T. potion (because the last one wore off to the word "gobbowl" in the previous episode's end credits), so she can attend the gobbowl match, is tricked into undoing the spell in front of the guards. Good thing she realized in time...
- When Evangelyne and Sadlygrove have a moment, as had been typical for Season 2... only this time Eva is a Gender Bender and is now the male "Evangelion"... while the audience stares in shock.
- Although the focus switches in mid-transformation, right before the viewers can see anything interesting, when "Amalius" turns back into a topless Amalia, Yugo and Ruel get an eyeful before she can grab her shield to cover herself.
- Season 2 episode 12
- Season 2 episode 13
- Season 2 episode 14
- When interrogated, the female Sadida singer tells Ruel she was in a friend's room, but not to ask what she was doing there because it's private.
- She then begins to uncross her legs before the camera abruptly cuts to show a startled Ruel, Yugo, and Sadlygrove.
- When dropping into the bath, Amalia's chest briefly dodges around her foreground censor, complete with a nipple shot.
- "Kamas shine, and when they flow, they get you wet. Kamas shine and get you wet."
- Season 2 episode 18
- At around 9 minutes 20 seconds, there's a shot of the night sky, and a section of stars is oriented in the shape of a cartoon penis.
- When Sadlygrove is unable to make Rubilax bigger in front of Cleophelia, he claims to her, "I'm sorry, this is the first time this has happened to me."
- And just after, when he notices the Anti-Magic device, he comments, "Another of those inhibi-things? We're gonna end up in our undies again." This is a Call-Back to episode 8 of season 2, but taken out of context...
- Also, most of the following comments about Evangelyne's reluctance to fight are rife with not-too-subtle innuendos... basically calling her a "cold fish".
- Season 2 episode 19: It might be Accidental Innuendo, but Amalia comments that all Grovy wants to do is "play around with his big sword".
- Season 2 episode 20: Pretty much the entire scene of Cleophelia "helping" Sadlygrove get over his sea sickness is past the radar. Though it is quite funny that her own sister wants to shoot her because of it.
- Season 2 episode 21: "I guess [Grovy and Yugo] are... less sensitive than us, to some arguments." Given how awkward Encre is about the whole thing, he's implying that Grovy and Yugo weren't turned as quickly by the Bellaphones because they were less susceptible to sexual favors. (Because Yugo's a kid, and Grovy won't betray Eva even while brainwashed.)
- Season 2 episode 22
- Rubilax makes an utterly hilarious remark in reference to Sho-Bubu, the spirit stuck in a ring that Sadlygrove is wearing.
Rubilax: Oh great! A ménage à trois...
- And then there's Eva and Grovy's exchange at the sight of Cassis' Humongous Mecha...
Evangelyne: Have you seen the size of his thing?!
Sadlygrove: The bigger, the better.
- Season 2 episode 25: When Rushu reveals his true form to be slightly taller than an average human, Salygrove suggests he was "Compensating for Something".
- Season 2 episode 26: Sadlygrove even considering that Eva could be pregnant reveals they have been having unprotected sex off-screen pretty much since his return. You know, for kids. Not to mention the fact that since he has returned, they have pretty much been together with the group and doing this right under their teammates' noses.
- And this is after in the previous episode Goultard explicitly called Sadlygrove "papa", with a wink, when saying why he needed to stay instead of joining his mentor in pursuing Rushu into the Shushus' dimension.
- We end up seeing this happen in the second OVA-during the montage of Dally failing to propose to Eva, one of them involves her interrupting him to plant a kiss for almost 10 seconds, before the two fall on the grass out of sight. The next scene shows them with babies.
- Manga, book 1 page 49: It might not be intentional, but when Amalia ends up on top of Yugo, she says "I'm sure that you've missed me... It must have been very hard for you." The look on Yugo's face implies that it's probably pretty "hard" now.
- It's confirmed in the Manga and Special episodes that Eva is pregnant, she has twins (the manga takes place before the special episodes).
- One of the first things Rubilax says in season 3 is how Eva and Pinpin forget to put him off the wall during their 'special exercises'. It pretty much makes clear that dialogue's going to be more risqué for the rest of the season...
- When confronting Dark Vlad, Ruel remarks that the only "Fire" he has it's in his pants...
- When Yugo catches Amalia in a Bridal Carry after saving her with his portals, the "ears" of his hat suddenly rise as he sports a goofy smile and a stiff posture for a few seconds
- The Sacrier Demigodess Kali appears to have a Pasty, with the rest of her possibly wearing dried blood instead of clothing