Robbie Sells Rex
- Cat's text transition screen showcasing her addiction to bibble, aka that cheese/caramel/whatever popcorn combo mentions that she'll "do anything for some bibble.....ANYTHING."
- Jade is trying to catch the flour bomber by walking through the school in an expensive and beautiful dress. She informs Andre and Beck that she's going to wrestle the flour bomber to the ground.
Beck: He might like that.
like that. (Jade and Beck glare at him) I wouldn't like it.
- Could count as a Call Back to Jade Gets Crushed.
- When Robbie gets Rex back, Rex won't look at him.
Rex: You were with another puppet
Robbie: Yeah, but it was just for one night!
Rex: Do you love him?
Robbie: You mean Goonter?
Rex: Don't say his name!
Robbie: No! I was just...alone
The Slap Fight
- Beck's comments about how the flour gets everywhere... everywhere.
- Tori getting into a slapping match with a Ten-year-old girl.
- How did Tori get Rex back from the Spoiled Brat? Simply find a girl about his age and get her to honeytrap him.
Tori: I was supposed to meet Andre and Beck and Jade, Cat, and Robbie at 7:30 here to shoot our short film.
Sinjin: Well, Robbie's in the janitor's closet.
Sinjin: Hey, I don't ask people why they're in closets.
- Jade saying "Your socks and Violins!" in their short film sounds a lot like "sex and violence"
- The line Andre says in response to Tori saying she wanted more followers than Trina.
"Well, how the helicopter did your dang sister get so many followers?"