Radar: 2 Stupid Dogs
For a show about two stupid dogs, they certainly find themselves in some mature situations.
- In an episode, the dogs attempt to get into the supermarket by piling shoes on the rubber mat outside. When the dogs are trying to find more shoes, they make a stop at a strip club. Although the stripper is in silhouette, she very explicitly removes her bra.
- Take it off! Take off your shoe!
- In one episode, Kenny brings the dogs to school for show and tell. During his presentation, Kenny mentions that the dogs are male, and to prove it he picks up Little Dog by the hind legs and pretty much flashes the whole classroom. The moment was made worse by the fact that while most of the students looked horrified, the female student that Kenny likes was delighted by the sight.
- Little Dog: How embarrassing, they saw me!
- There was also an episode that was a Take That at The Brady Bunch where the expy of Greg and Marsha got into an argument and their parents told them to kiss and make up. They started making out.
- And in one episode, they go to a drive-in movie where every single car is shaking and bouncing suggestively note .
- Little Dog: Jeez.. This [movie] is caca! Why do people come here?! (cue camera showing cars described above)
- The method of getting this one past is quite simple to see: Earlier in the episode, a car is bouncing because two kids are jumping up and down in it. The creators most likely told the censors that the other bouncing cars were also full of kids!
- "And he's got nerve calling me "weenie dog"! So I bit him. What would you do? I mean, he stuck it in my face!"
- In the episode "Las Pelotas", Little Dog ricochets a tennis ball from off of Big Dog's lower abdomen. Little Dog says "Balls" prompting Big Dog to reply, in a strangled voice, "Yeah, I know".
- In the same episode, Little Dog slips and falls on the court on some ice cream cones, which then fall back onto his chest a la Madonna's early 90s torpedo-style bra.
- There was a segment where SS and Morocco were in a light-hating villain's hideout. While he beats up the villain's bat mooks, Morocco decides to cheer for SS, including dressing as a cheerleader.
- In one episode, Hollywood asks Little Dog if he likes parrots and Little Dog says incredulously "In what way?"
- When the dogs are at the Post Office, they are shown a collection of rare stamps. One of which, in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment, is "Young Elvis" - a sperm cell with Presley's hairdo.
- John Kricfalusi contributed to the episodes featuring Red (listed under "tidbits of poor taste" on the credits), so these tend to have more off-color humor than usual.
- "Red": At the house of the Three Bears, the dogs drink from the toilets. When the bears return, they look and their toilets, and mama and papa say "Someone's been drinking from my toilet", but the baby bear instead says "Someone was raised in a barn!" and flushes.
- "Red Strikes Back": The witch from Hansel and Gretel wears a skin-tight black dress and uses a whip instead of a wand to cast her spells, implying she's some kind of dominatrix.
- "Return of Red": When the wolf, after having eaten Granny, is asked if she would like to try some of Red's cheesecake, he says "Let me make some room" before gagging himself and vomiting Granny back out. It's not every day you see a blatant display of bulimia in a children's cartoon.